Account with level 85 mage, 85 paladin, and 81 rogue with some alts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sterlin22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account with level 85 mage, 85 paladin, and 81 rogue with some alts

So I haven't played World of Warcraft in months and I don't plan on coming back. The account has three major things including: an 85 Paladin, an 85 Mage, and a 81 Rogue. All of these characters are on the same realm. The account is currently frozen so you would have to purchase a game time card if you wish to play.

Paladin:

The Paladin is Level 85 with 525/525 mining + 525/525 blacksmithing. He has the 310% flyer mount training ( which is 330% if you use the crusader aura ). It's a blood elf. The item level is 342 so just barely raid ready. He's currently dual specced protection PvP + protection PvE. He has a decent amount of epic blacksmithing recipes, and I even made the elementium earth guard shield and have it equipped, it used to be worth 10,000 gold back then, so that's a cool thing to have. He's pretty much a beast in PvP that's what I mainly use him for, and for money making.

Mage:

The Mage is level 85 with 525/525 skinning + a low tailoring level. He has 280% flyer mount taining. He's a blood elf. The item level is 341 so one upgrade or so from a Heroic would make him raid ready. He's currently frost for PvP + fire for PvE. I used him mainly for PvP but every now and then I did some heroics or something to grab a few nice pieces.

Rogue:

The Rogue is level 81 with approximately 460/525 jewel crafting + 460/525 mining. He's a blood elf and is currently Mutilate PvE specc and his PvP specc is subtly. Not much else to say about him, he used to be my main in WOTLK + Burning Crusade so he has TONS of game play time + total damage done, also some nice items from back before.

Other things about the account:

So other than the above information, the account comes with a few alts like a level 70 blood elf DK, a level 39 blood elf warlock, and some others. The account DOES have some WOTLK BoA items if you wish to level them up. The account should have approximately 2,000 gold on it, but I can't say for sure as it's been a while. Money making is easy and if you purchase my account I will include some money making strategies I've been using that would probably help a tons. The realm these characters are on is a normal server.

So yup that's basically it, please leave offers or message me!

I will also provide the security answer so that you know I won't be able to take the account back.
    Last edited by Sterlin22; 04-06-2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Adding information I forgot to include

Account with level 85 mage, 85 paladin, and 81 rogue with some alts
    Sterlin22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far I've gotten an offer of $100 USD, anyone want to " out bid " them? I want this account sold haha.