Drakkus Grinding Services - Honor Grinding, Dungeon Grinding, Leveling - Max 3 Cust. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DrakkusGrinding's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drakkus Grinding Services - Honor Grinding, Dungeon Grinding, Leveling - Max 3 Cust.

Drakkus Grinding Services

Welcome to Drakkus's Grinding Services! I'd like to thank you for viewing this thread and considering to purchase a service of mine. I offer many services ranging from Honor Grinding to Leveling and much more!

I'd like to add that I am expanding my services to The new MMO game called.

RIFT made by Trion.

=================================================================

RESUME

* Reputable name on other websites
    * Been playing MMO games for over 11 years
    * Been playing WoW Since Beta - 6.5 Years
    * Played RIFT IN beta phase 1
    * Friendly & Flexible
    * Providing Options to contacting me almost 24/7

FAQ

*What Exactly is this?
    Drakkus Grinding Services is a 1 man project, it is held by yours truly to do the dirty work in games, such as leveling, grinding and farming. I try & provide reasonable prices regarding each project I do. I do every service by hand, NO BOTS WHAT-SO-EVER! So you can feel safe knowing that your account is verified.

Do I pay first?
    As I am somewhat new to this forum board and or service in general most times I will not ask you to pay first depending on how big the job is larger jobs I'll expect the payment first so I can certify that I won't be cheaped out.

*Do you need people to help you with these types of services?
    At the time being unless I plan to expand I do not, If you are planning to contact me regarding a business inquiry such as being able to purchase a website and or domain and can get a setup going please do e-mail me, with the e-mail provided above. We can work something out

*How Can I contact you regarding progression?
    Some way's I can provide information on how far your purchased service is gone is Via Twitter! I will ask you to please register there because it is the easiest way of letting you know what is happening I can also take your MSN & Or E-mail to chat with me there but as I said above I will STRICTLY Only post updates via twitter since it's easy and manageable.

*How do you accept Payment?
    I accept payment in 1 of 3 ways. The first payment style is Via Paypal. You will send me the total amount of money for the services you have payed for via gift & in the comment you will right NOT REFUNDABLE.

The second payment option is snail-mail. Yeap, back in the old days we didn't have all this fancy shmancy stuff. You can send me the money via cheque or cash through the mail. I will provide my location/adress so you can send it to me. I will ask you to send this in advance before the service is done, because it is quite slow.

And the final and third payment is item equivalency. I made the word up my self . Essentially if you are for example purchasing a service for a total of $15 but you do not have the cash but you do happen to have A Wow Gamecard you can give me that instead of the $$. I may also request that you give me the gamecard aswell.

SERVICES

RIFT

EXPANDING SERVICES TO RIFT SOON!
    CAN MAKE SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS EARLY
    PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA MY EMAIL

WORLD OF WARCRAFT

*Honor GRINDING
    1000 Honor - $3
    2500 Honor - $6
    4000 Honor - $10

*Level GRINDING
    PRICE VARIES DEPENDING ON
    CLASS
    LEVEL RANGE (How many levels inbetween)
    LEVEL START/END (Level 1-5 is easier than 60-65)

*Dungeon GRINDING
    PLEASE CONTACT ME
    I WILL GIVE YOU AN
    ESTIMATE ON PRICE

CONTACT

E-MAIL/MSN: [email protected]
    TWITTER: Will be given once service is purchased for updates on total progression.

Sincerely, The REAL Drakkus

Reputations/Past fame

Extremely Reputable Member/Ex-Moderator - A C - W E B (Sensored Name)
    Extremely Reputable Member/Ex-Head Admin - Devilnetwork
    Lead Developer/Most Successful Blizzlike PVT Server - GgWoW
    Last edited by DrakkusGrinding; 03-02-2011 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Editing Aesthetic design of the thread to be more appealing ^_^.

Drakkus Grinding Services - Honor Grinding, Dungeon Grinding, Leveling - Max 3 Cust.
    thefallen1one's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would post rep from other forums or get some rep first before people trust you Just sayin'

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks buddy, I'll get to that soon! Just starting making some Rough PSD Banners for my thread. While I wait ^_^.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Bump!

JakeyxxMabi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, seems interesting; what would your price be on a priest level 71/72 to 80? -- Anyone look into this yet?