Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bloody Rare/Frostbitten - Lazybot

First profile ever, hope you like it.

So far it only follows the ‘pathing’ for about half of the Outland rares’ but I’ll perfect it after I get my last 5 rares found. Make sure to click settings, flying settings, and uncheck Mine and Herb (unless you wanna make some extra gold from mats that are rarely farmed now).

Unfortunately this is no where close to an AFK bot because you can only add mobs for the bot to attack while targeting them (I’m sure it could be coded into the XML but I’m not writing that ATM). Although you can have it running in the background while you do other things.

Absolutely necessary is the addon “NPCScan”.
    _NPCScan - Addons - Curse
    - make sure Wow is not running
    - download the addon from the link above
    - Delete the “Cache” sub-directory inside your World of Warcraft folder. For example on a standard Windows XP installation, you would delete the folder “C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Cache”.
    (Advanced users can delete “C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Cache\WDB\enUS\creaturecache.wdb”)

This addon will play loud drums when a rare mob is found, place a green raid icon on the target, target him, and show you a picture of the mob on your screen. (make sure your wow sound is turned up but feel free to turn down/uncheck everything else in the sound window).

I’ve added profiles for all NR rares, with all thanks to Snore, as well as the very specific Time-Lost Proto Drake profile, with thanks to insomaniacal, both from the lazybot forums.

Download Rares profiles.rar
    Last edited by malichi; 02-19-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Bloody Rare/Frostbitten - Lazybot
    salor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    download link is down pls upload it agian pls....

++rep for you

malichi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    link has been updated!

Grevel's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by malichi View Post
    This addon will play loud drums when a rare mob is found, place a green raid icon on the target, target him, and show you a picture of the mob on your screen. (make sure your wow sound is turned up but feel free to turn down/uncheck everything else in the sound window).
    There is a feature on NPCscan that allows you to disable WoW sound completely and it will still play the NPCscan sound when it findes a mob. This let's you set your sound really high to wake you up if needed or while out of the room.

Open the addon window in game, highlight NPCscan and checkoff "Unmute for alert sound". Also try making the sound effect something more "high pitched" like the "Flute" sound you can choose. Then just sit back, make sure the WoW sound is unchecked and disabled, turn off your monitor, and watch a movie or go to sleep until a loud flute wakes you up

Once you have it setup you can test it with the "Test Found Alert" button on the same addon window. You'll hear the sound and WoW's sounds again until you "x" out the little target button, then it will remute.

I've been doing this for the Mysterious Camel Figurine in Uldum with LazyBot. found a few so far but no mount yet
    Last edited by Grevel; 04-23-2011 at 01:11 AM.

vaticon's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Grevel View Post
    I've been doing this for the Mysterious Camel Figurine in Uldum with LazyBot. found a few so far but no mount yet
    Would be really great if you could upload the profile that you use for finding the Mysterious Camel Figurines. Thanks in advance.

spamnoob's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

specialkey's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Link's down

Link's down

I know years passed