1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eve Autopilot Warp Distance Adjustment 15km > 0km

The other tool (0km autopilot) no longer works and chances are it won't be updated as the author seems to have checked out indefinitely.

In any case, this one works much the same way with python injection to alter the autopilot warp distance from 15km down to 0km. This is so that when you land on the gate the autopilot can jump to the next system without having to approach, cutting down transit time and removing some of the risk in autopilot trips, especially when your AFK.
    • Once you have EVE logged in (past the character selection) simply run the included eve_ap.exe, it will throw up a quick command prompt window that closes automatically, that altered your autopilot warp distance and your good to go.
    • The included ap.python is the actual code injected into EVE, its kept in a separate file for easier updating if the code required needs to change, it can be edited in notepad but don't rename the file as the eve_ap.exe is looking for it by name in the same folder. Renaming the eve_ap.exe is fine just keep it in the same folder as the ap.python.
    • One key difference for those that are familiar with how 0km autopilot worked is that it stayed open and patched all subsequent EVE processes loaded, this one does not, yes on purpose; I feel the change itself is harder to detect than a program idling in memory, if its not actively doing something i'd prefer it be closed. If you plan to use multiple EVE processes, just wait and run the eve_ap.exe after they are all open and it will patch their memory all at once. There is no harm in running it multiple times but why do the same task more than once if you don't have to

As with any manipulation of the EVE client its a bannable offense, however I've used this type of modification for multiple years with no warnings or bans, so decide for yourself and use at your own risk.

Jotti's Online malware scan - updated 2012/02/02
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner - updated 2012/02/02

Download > http://ximiz.com/eve_ap.rar - updated 2012/02/03

If for any reason the download link is not working please message me on the the forum.
    Last edited by frozenthorn; 02-04-2012 at 03:40 AM. Reason: new compile for latest build 2012/02/02

Eve Autopilot Warp Distance Adjustment 15km > 0km
    funkytribe's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello tried this out, and it is saying missing MSVCR100.DLL file now sure what to do from this point?

frozenthorn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the late reply, I'll been on vacation

The problem looks like your missing a needed .dll to run the C application, Microsoft has packages you can install to take care of this.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)

After it installs confirm you have the file now in the location for your OS, you'll want to reboot after your done.

C:Windows\System32\msvcr100.dll (If you are using 32Bit Windows)
    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr100.dll (if you are using 64Bit Windows)

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uploaded again new link(s), couple of the mirrors had dropped out. Same download, code hasn't required any updates since initial posting.

extas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the best damned little app.

russ555's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to say this is an awesome little thingy

I just came back to eve and one of the main reasons I quit was the travel time with auto pilot and thanks to you that is no longer an issue

johnjamie's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need to python inject, I previously coded a warp to zero which I was fine-tuning.

It would recognise the gate symbol on the screen and warp to zero, then click to warp through it.

I don't have the code anymore, however its not that difficult to code something simple bare bones type.

The most tedious part of it was screen capturing the symbols like gate, jump to gate, cropping them and initially writing the recognition code.

I wouldn't perhaps suggest python injection, partly because Ive never done it but partly because it can be detected in the program.

Easier to run code outside the program like the above which I made and mostly undetectable, although use the same program long enough and someone will add it to their detection list.

Cheers,

John

cughin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mate this works perfectly, ty

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes johnjamie, most client manipulation can in 'theory' be detected, if they are equipped to detect them and if they actively attempt to, that doesn't mean they do or even try to. I do acknowledge that several python mining programs out there have got people in trouble, but you have to keep in mind not all python injection is equally as risky as say a automated roid ripping/hauling program or one that buys/sells products for you. There's a lot you can do to interact with your client, with many different levels of risk, this one in particular I think most would agree is pretty low on a risk scale.

I've never seen anyone banned for doing whats done in this script for auto pilot warp distance adjustment. I personally run 3-4 clients all the time with it and have for several years without issue so I feel comfortable saying if they really cared they would have done something by now about it. That's not to say someone couldn't get in trouble at some point, but if they did I'd be willing to bet they were also using something of much greater risk and that was the true reason they were caught. With that said, it still falls on each user to decide what they feel comfortable doing, greater reward usually means greater risk, you could argue this is one of the most useful changes but it doesn't have any big impact on PVP, the Economy or Personal Gain and those are the 3 areas CCP usually focuses on.

I'm glad those that use it like it, but I understand not everyone feels comfortable and that's fine too, I didn't think it was a good idea until I started doing it but several years later I can say its one of the best changes to the game I can think of. In fact I personally know people that have quit because manually jumping gates on longer trips was too annoying. There are bound to be other ways to accomplish this task without python injection, but its certainly going to come with more hassle (I speak from experience lol) and likely still a certain level of risk which makes you wonder why you bothered not doing it this way
    Last edited by frozenthorn; 08-02-2011 at 09:30 PM.

km3r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmed working no problem : ) Was just missing a dll but fixed it. Thanks ! <3

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated mirrors and posted newer scan results, nothing has changed, the old scan results were not coming up anymore, thanks to the user that msged me about it.

xsx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's cool and all but i rather stay safe then inject that stuff.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xsx View Post
    That's cool and all but i rather stay safe then inject that stuff.
    Safe is a relative term but I do understand, I felt much the same way until I started messing around with stuff on my own, EVE is much more fun not worrying about silly warp distances, it got to the point a few years back that I didn't want to play without this type of "tweak"

imap's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by frozenthorn View Post
    Safe is a relative term but I do understand, I felt much the same way until I started messing around with stuff on my own, EVE is much more fun not worrying about silly warp distances, it got to the point a few years back that I didn't want to play without this type of "tweak"
    This tool has saved me a lot time. thanks!!

Cowboy2199's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I the only one having a problem since the latest patches and so forth? I can't get either of the "0 Warp Scripts" that I have to work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast