WTS URL 'www.cry-more.com' menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dale333's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS URL 'www.cry-more.com'

I bought this URL over a year ago, I thought bargain I've got this for a year!

The year goes by and I completely forgot I had it, then I have a random amount of money leave my bank account and so I investigated, it had an automated renewal service that charged me quite a hell of a lot of money for what it is.

So I'm wondering if anybody would like to buy this URL from me, it's got a year starting from the 1st of October, the renewal has since been cancelled so it'd be down to the new owner whether they would like to continue the payment after the 1st of October 2011. For now it'd be your URL for the year of it's current subscription.

If you are interested then leave a response and we can talk about it further.

WTS URL 'www.cry-more.com'
    Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think anyone would want such a.. sorry, but stupid name :P