WTS RS Account Level 65 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Trojans18's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS RS Account Level 65

Hey guys! I was just thinking that I should sell my RS account, since I no longer play it, and have no clue how to play it anymore xD. I don't know if I should just list off all of his stats or something, but if you want me to do that, just write a reply and I will. I am available through msn at [email protected] My character's name is Radtatz67, has 629k in his backpack, and was a member at one point, so has some member abilities leveled up. He also is level 65 and has some rune items also in his backpack. IE: Rune Pickaxe. He also has a lot of runes in his backpack as well. He has: Law Rune x14, Nature Rune x110, Cosmic Rune x18, Chaos Rune x466, Body Rune x303, Death Rune x19, and Water Rune x193. If you guys want to know anything else about him, just ask!

WTS RS Account Level 65