WTS World of warcraft account. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hihiri's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS World of warcraft account.

Helloo Mmowned users.
    I am selling my world of warcraft account, I know already this looks like a scam so im going to go ahead and be willing to send you a picture of my photo id, (i will black out the lic number, you dont need that) I also know all the info to the account. It is currently inactive of about two weeks now. But the armory still works, if you want to actually see the characters pm me and i can link the armory.

On the account:
    Lvl 80 Druid
    Semi Toc Gear/Badge and ulduar. (has a healing/boomkin set and feral set.)
    Over 50 mini pets, including the zergling. (vanilla wow special edition)
    Over 25 mounts, including a rare one. The polar bear mount. Has epic flying.
    Lvl 80 Death Knight
    Semi toc gear/full t9 (has both a tanking and dps set. Dps isnt complete)
    Has normal and northrend flying.
    Lvl 71 Rogue
    Has normal and northrend flying.
    There are a few other lowbies, one or two being over lvl 30, and a priest on horde side at level 20 something.
    There is over 1000g, if it were added together could come close to 2000 if i remember correctly.
    The druid also has one of the old pvp titles from vanilla wow.

The only thing that i ask, other then for you to pm me for any other information is that it be via paypal payment only, and that the payment be sent before i hand the information over. So i don't get ripped off. I'm leaving wow and i assure you i have no reason to steal your money, let alone you can write to paypal and get the money back if i don't go through with it. I have looked on websites and the minimum for it has been about $215 for it. Im willing to take 15-30 off possibly considering that it is in fact inactive.

WTS World of warcraft account.
    Louie's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless it has the vanilla title of "Scarab Lord" - "High Warlord/Grand Marshal" - "Warlord/Marshal" then you ain't gonna get more than 30-50$ for it on here. 215$ is waay overpriced for that account.

Only 1 of the characters has epic flying.
    You tell nothing about professions.
    Noone of them have any good gear tbh.
    You don't have any vanity items (except for that title, but probably "Private/Scout" or "Grunt/Corporal" or something like that, not too flashy.
    You don't have any other special achievements, or something similar to that. Except for the Zergling pet which can't raise it by a lot.

Sorry mate, and good luck selling it - You should probably go elsewhere if you want a high price for it