Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would anyone be willing to help me out?

Hey everyone. :wave:
    I've been a long time lurker on Mmowned.com, and have been really trying to make my own bot or really trying to get into some type of editing, or even reading of wow.
    I have slight knowledge in C# and C++, moderate knowledge of VB6, and 2008, and extensive knowledge in Java, and AutoIt.

I really don't know where to begin though. I've never messed with Memory editing at all before, but it really interests me. I've looked around on the internet, and attempted to use BlackMagic to read from the wow client, but I've had no luck. If someone could redirect me to some tutorials, or even be willing to help me out personally, I would be more than grateful, and would appreciate it highly.

Thanks in advance.

Would anyone be willing to help me out?
    Viano's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is plenty of copy&paste code in the memory editing section. Just look up all posts started by Apoc (I recommend you C#).
    Viano

NightZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iam searching too!

ckinrun's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Viano View Post
    There is plenty of copy&paste code in the memory editing section. Just look up all posts started by Apoc (I recommend you C#).
    Thats what I've been looking at. But like, I don't really understand how it works, or how to write that. I think I need memory editing tutorials, but haven't been able to find any good ones.

Viano's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ckinrun View Post
    Thats what I've been looking at. But like, I don't really understand how it works, or how to write that. I think I need memory editing tutorials, but haven't been able to find any good ones.
    You don't need "memory editing" tutorials. You need some basic programming knowledge and knowledge about processes, threads ans how the operating system is working and then you can dive into advanced programming.
    Viano

ckinrun's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Viano View Post
    You don't need "memory editing" tutorials. You need some basic programming knowledge and knowledge about processes, threads ans how the operating system is working and then you can dive into advanced programming.
    I know what threads are, how they work, and have programming knowledge. I actually just wrote a program in C# earlier today. I don't mean like how they work but like.... uhh... wait... here.

bm.ReadASCIIString(0x0B0E9CC + i * 0x17C0, 255));

This.
    What do?
    I mean, I understand that those are addresses, and what they are, and how they work but like I've seen others that are something along the lines of [0x0000000 + [20v0as + 282vva]] or whatever. (Just an example)