0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rate the actual PvP ?

Hi guys I know the MMOwned website since a long time and always enjoyed it for its help and everything but I took a break from WoW a few months ago, I'd say like 5-6 months ago because I think the game was getting significantly boring, both on the PvP side and the PvE side. Not that I didn't have fun but I was getting tired of paying the monthly 15 bucks.

So anyways, here's the point, I think I want to come back to the game but before making a decision I juste want to know if it's worth it. I've always been a PvP fan in this game since the vanilla WoW, althought I didn't play a lot when BC released. So I want to know, how's the PvP and PvE these days ?

Thanks for your help

Rate the actual PvP ?
    Maisteri's Avatar That spoiler guy
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Faceroll mostly.

Bludy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not even a little more balanced than 5 months ago when WotLK was released ? xD

Sonic Waffle's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warr/DK just faceroll.
    Casters are meh.
    Either way, Ret Pallies are still OP.

mag1212's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    warriors, Deathknights and palas faceroll

Freefall552's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    16/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mag1212 View Post
    warriors, Deathknights and palas faceroll
    You forgot Feral Druids. :yuck:
    Molested myself and got convicted.

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to love PvP.
    Now I kill to stay away from PvP.
    PvP suck nowadays.
    Blizzard don't know what the **** they are doing with PvP.
    PvP sucks.

miles18's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PvP really isn't that great, hell PvE isn't either. Everything feels to be just handed out nowadays. I'm more looking forwards to Cataclysm at the moment!

ca22ca's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are a lot of fking spells to use! lots of variations, glyphs, gems, enchants, etc, it was soo fking easy in "Classic Wow" , i miss that shlt. Now u gotta play almost every day to be pro, and i dont have time 4 that u.u
    WoW is starting to Suxxx

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ca22ca View Post
    They are a lot of fking spells to use! lots of variations, glyphs, gems, enchants, etc, it was soo fking easy in "Classic Wow" , i miss that shlt. Now u gotta play almost every day to be pro, and i dont have time 4 that u.u
    WoW is starting to Suxxx
    Naw Actually knowing your class and how to counter the other classes in sophisticated manners is advancement that you state you can't keep up with, means .. WoW doesn't suck.. you do.

and no this isn't a pally/dk/warrior (all of which fall under one or more fear, silence, slow, freeze CC). It's a mage/priest, the glass cannon of the game =/ frankly the more variation the better, I'd quote the others but the point is the same. Can't keep up GTFO and stop QQing. We get it you don't want to play one game mechanic because you now like only PvE (or don't which makes you posting here even more idiotic due to previous statements)

Frankly It has "seen better days" but it still damn good if you have competent friends who play alongside you.
    Last edited by Remus; 04-24-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Ascelyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remus View Post
    Naw Actually knowing your class and how to counter the other classes in sophisticated manners is advancement that you state you can't keep up with, means .. WoW doesn't suck.. you do.

and no this isn't a pally/dk/warrior (all of which fall under one or more fear, silence, slow, freeze CC). It's a mage/priest, the glass cannon of the game =/ frankly the more variation the better, I'd quote the others but the point is the same. Can't keep up GTFO and stop QQing. We get it you don't want to play one game mechanic because you now like only PvE (or don't which makes you posting here even more idiotic due to previous statements)

Frankly It has "seen better days" but it still damn good if you have competent friends who play alongside you.
    That shut them up. LOL.

ca22ca's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remus View Post

/sigh...

ofc, u gotta know how does ur class works and how yo counter the other classes, and if u want to "keep up" u need more time, as we can see this game is always demanding more and more time, and im just saying that it was more easy to "keep up" in pretbc than in wotlk, wotlk is kinda complex now, and yes, in my opinion wow is STARTING to suxx, why? cuz is getting OLD, and monotonous, all those fking patches whit nerfs, new gears, etc, etc. And no i dont Suck, well maybe yes, but that's because i dont have enough time to "keep up".

And if u r such a PRO gammer and it looks easy to "keep up", or wutever maybe u have serious life issues, so :gtfo2:and get a life, or at least leave ur house 4 a few hours.
    Last edited by ca22ca; 05-03-2010 at 09:10 PM. Reason: lil grammar correction

jujuu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/26
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most comps are quite balanced this season (compared to previous seasons), there is no clear cut "winner" comp in threes, which is a first tbh.

Linkn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ca22ca View Post
    /sigh...

ofc, u gotta know how does ur class works and how yo counter the other classes, and if u want to "keep up" u need more time, as we can see this game is always demanding more and more time, and im just saying that it was more easy to "keep up" in pretbc than in wotlk, wotlk is kinda complex now, and yes, in my opinion wow is STARTING to suxx, why? cuz is getting OLD, and monotonous, all those fking patches whit nerfs, new gears, etc, etc. And no i dont Suck, well maybe yes, but that's because i dont have enough time to "keep up".

And if u r such a PRO gammer and it looks easy to "keep up", or wutever maybe u have serious life issues, so :gtfo2:and get a life, or at least leave ur house 4 a few hours.
    Are we playing the same game? I have played since vanilla as well and what you just said makes absolutely no sense. To be good in prebc and have all the excellent gear you needed to grind constantly and lets not even discuss high warlord/GM. The complete opposite is going on in WotLK, everything is becoming more accessible to casual players. I play 2 days a week, sometimes 3 and maintain a 2400+ rated 3v3. I play my ten games and log, takes about an hour total(Daily BG Included). I don't see how playing a MINIMUM of 30 minutes(No BG)is considered hard to "Keep up". I also fail to see how it is hard to keep up with patches and nerfs(Takes about a minute to read patch notes?)

Maybe you lack the knowledge, not time, to keep up? If that is so, I hear Hello Kitty Online has great PvP(Simple and easy to follow)

Sincerely,
    Linkn