12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multiboxing Tools - ISBoxer Review

Hey guys, it's JD and today I'll be reviewing the Multiboxing tool called "ISBoxer". I hope you like the review!
    The guys over at Lavish Software were generous enough to supply us with a subscription to test out their program.
    Many of us remembers Innerspace as the platform that isxwow, isxwarden and OpenBot ran on. Lavishsoft has changed and is now offering legit tools for multiboxing.
    You can find them on IRC on:
    Server: irc.lavishsoft.com
    Channel: #isboxer

General Info

Name: ISBoxer
    Creators: Lavishsoft
    Sofware used: Innerspace
    Mod used: ISBoxer

[BREAK=Features]

Features

* One click to launch

Launch your whole team with a single click in the Inner Space menu!

* Key broadcasting

Send one, send all, send to any target window or windows!

* Mouse broadcasting

ISBoxer exclusive feature! See the actual mouse cursor in every window!

* KVM Mode

Control one or more game windows (on the same PC, or another PC) from the current window. Move over Synergy, this KVM's for gaming!

* Key Maps

A variety of types of Actions are available to create your own Hotkeys to do different things, such as enabling special modes, sending keystrokes to one or more windows, and more!

* Window Layouts

Choose a layout for your game windows, including the ability to swap them into a main area when active! Picture-in-Picture or tiling any way you like it, because you are the designer, with our click and drag layout editor!
    ISBoxer exclusive feature! Picture-in-Picture switching speed is instantaneous!

* Virtual Files

ISBoxer exclusive feature! ISBoxer can help you set up separate configuration files per character or account, making it a breeze to keep different settings (lower graphics options, for example) for the characters you usually don't switch to while multiboxing! With EverQuest 1 and World of Warcraft, separate configuration files per character are set up for you via the Quick Setup Wizard.

* World of Warcraft Macro management

ISBoxer works for many games, but some of them we can provide additional features for. ISBoxer makes it easy to manage your macros! There is also integration with the Jamba addon. See the ISBoxer World of Warcraft page for more details on WoW features.

* Quick Setup Wizard

The Quick Setup Wizard, new in ISBoxer 33, can help you get started, regardless of what game you are playing. For World of Warcraft in particular, this wizard can provide you a fully functional multi-boxing configuration in less than 1 minute!

[BREAK=My experience with ISBoxer]

My experience with ISBoxer

I started leveling my characters at level 17 with this software and I really wanted to get everything out of it. I read all the guides and set it all up with the perfect settings, including the Jamba addon. So that took me at least five minutes. Yes, five minutes, that's how easy this software is.

I wanted to try to solo an instance, 4 shamans and one paladin so I went in to RFC and started pulling. It was a bit sloppy at first because I didn't have the right macros set up. (One shaman would be my healer so he needed healing macros) After I had everything set up the real fun started, downed everything in RFC twice and I was on level 18. Now I wanted to do some PVP because it seems like fun and it definitely was. One hitting people and carrying the flag became a lot of fun and also very easy to do.

[BREAK=Pricing and conclusion]

Conclusion

ISBoxer is definitely the best software I've used for multiboxing so far. I can't find anything negative about it so there's not much I can say. This software is freaking perfect so I can totally recommend it.

Pricing

The Pro versions of innerspace are available for personal, non-commercial use at only $10 for 90 days, or $36 for 365 days, for use on up to 5 PCs! Purchasing any of their products also gives you access to all of their other current products!
    Last edited by JD; 01-19-2010 at 02:37 PM.

Multiboxing Tools - ISBoxer Review
    Danne206's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great review.
    Dahnniel [DOT] s [AT] gmail [DOT] com

KingYoshi9's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not even know that they were still around? I guess the only part of them that was shut down, was the WoW botting section and ISXwow ?

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    you could still bot if u had a working bot, isxwow and some antiwarden.. innerspace is a platform...

Vcertno's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good review but bit short. Could you add some screenies ?

blackfang500's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good review, my only question is how would you multibox on PvP? If they killed one of your characters or slowed, froze, etc them, wouldn't they all get separated?

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only question is... does blizz KNOW that is is legit? lmao

would be a shame to get banned for boxing (which isnt against any rules)

truekush's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont like multi-boxing but nice btw.

Sadchaos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like you didn't really get a feel for ISBoxer. It kind of seems like you just glanced over it and didn't really use it enough to have an real opinion about it. I'm not trying to troll or insult the OP, just my thoughts. Maybe try a 1-60 RAF on 2-4 accounts. That'd be a good test of the software.

Jibberish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems too general... I'd like to actually have a screenshot of the layout, more details about each feature, maybe what features you found more useful than other, etc.

But thanks for showing us the wide variety of multiboxing programs availible

JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sadchaos View Post
    It seems like you didn't really get a feel for ISBoxer. It kind of seems like you just glanced over it and didn't really use it enough to have an real opinion about it. I'm not trying to troll or insult the OP, just my thoughts. Maybe try a 1-60 RAF on 2-4 accounts. That'd be a good test of the software.
    Well, my computer is kinda dieing so I went from easily being able to run ISBoxer to not being able to run it with even one account so that's why I didn't go 1-60 RAF. I'm only level 21 now but I'll buy a new computer soon and run it again. Who knows, maybe I'll come back to this review and add a lot of stuff I found out on higher levels. Also, I really don't have the time to level atm, school is getting harder and I need my own website to be successfull soon
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 01-20-2010 at 05:36 AM.

Ghlave's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 7itanium View Post
    The only question is... does blizz KNOW that is is legit? lmao

would be a shame to get banned for boxing (which isnt against any rules)
    Yes Blizzard knows its legit. It is a PLATFORM like windows. The things you get banned for are wowbot and openbot. Running ISXWoW and ISXWarden. Those things are very seperate from Innerspace.

I had several accounts banned over the course of openbot's lifespan, but after that I used IS to multibox my toons up, and that was over a year ago. I still have IS running even today, just for the ability to 'tiny size' the screen on the fly, and my account is just fine.

This has been confirmed, over, and over, and over. Innerspace and ISBoxer != ban.

Pietje's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Short, with little in-depth information, mostly just cheering it up. No, not a very useful review.
    Panda Panda Panda

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pietje View Post
    Short, with little in-depth information, mostly just cheering it up. No, not a very useful review.
    Then what would you like to know about it? its always easy to give criticism, try to give some constructive criticism instead.

Pale's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use ISBoxer, its amazing compared to keyclone.

Leveled two sets of characters 1-60 with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast