0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ExWoW.com] -3.3- 19 Twink Server {Balanced, No donor only gear}

Hello Mmowned, my name is fodah and I am the owner/main administrator at ExWoW.com. We run currently 2 private servers, one being an instant 80 pvp & the other is a 250cap high rate server; however, this is not what I am here to talk about.

After 6 months of devolopment, ExWoW is proud to present our newest realm... Exile. It is a 19 twink server which has been fine tuned to be the greatest one available. We've had multiple professional 19 twinks from retail come and tell us exactly how to do this to make it the best 19 twink realm out there. Below i'll go over a couple of the highlights to spark your interest

*Exile has NO donation gear. This means, you won't get WTFpwned by some ****** using level 80 gear on a 19 twink relam!
    *The currency on exile is GOLD! This means, you get gold from doing various things such as killing players, winning battlegrounds, winning arenas (yes 2v2 rated), etc..
    *All gear costs gold! We start our players in gear that is not as good as 19 best in slot, but good enough to give you a start at earning your own gold.
    *Gear is reasonably priced! It costs anywhere from 100-300 gold; however, don't let this freak you out! Gold is easy to get if you have a brain larger than that of a mouse. Gold can come from kills, quests, battlegrounds, etc as stated above.

Our cities are strategically laid out in two zones in the outlands. There is one horde city, and an alliance city. What's so special about this? Their seperated by a custom world battleground called Bloodmaul Ravine. Bloodmaul Ravine has a capture-able flag, guards & towers. When your faction owns bloodmaul ravine, you will reap the benefits of repeatable quests for gold or consumables... an enchant vendor to help you enchant your gear, or an opportunity to pwn the other faction as they try to take it back. Below are pictures/maps of the cities.. take a look!

Alliance City

World BG Bridge

Horde City

Make sure you check us out at Exigence Gaming - World of Warcraft Private Server and I put some useful links below

Register: Exigence Gaming - World of Warcraft Private Server
    Forums: Exigence Gaming

-Fodah
    ExWoW Admin

[ExWoW.com] -3.3- 19 Twink Server {Balanced, No donor only gear}