0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holiday Interviews!

Hey everyone! I remember last year the News Team went around and picked some people to answer a few questions about their holiday plans etc. and I thought it was a fairly interesting read.

So, I went out and got 1 member from every rank that can view the shoutbox (9) and asked them a couple questions about their holiday plans, past experiences and other interesting topics. I will warn you, a couple participants were drunk the night of the interview.. This will include interviews from:

KuRIoS, 2dgreengiant, StoneHarry, -JD-, Ground Zero, Reflection, Troys, Hezpadooka and Maydie!

[BREAK=KuRIoS]

Admin:

KuRIoS

Qhan:
    Hello KuRIoS. Q: How are you doing on this fine Holiday?

KuRIoS:
    Good thank you, spending it with my beautiful girlfriend and my family.

Qhan:
    Nice! Q: Any plans this year? Going away, meeting family etc.?

KuRIoS:
    My gf and i will be celebrating it with eachothers families... well she will be with her parents and i with mine.

Qhan:
    Q: What would you say is your favorite part of the holidays?

KuRIoS:
    Spending the time with my family.

Qhan:
    I would totally agree, I love seeing everyone together.
    Q: If you could have any gift this year, what would it be?

KuRIoS:
    uhm... 5 more wishes?

Qhan:
    Illegal choice! :P It must be something specific.

KuRIoS:
    Good health and a wonderful 2010 for the people I care about.

Qhan:
    Very kind. Q: Would you be able to think back and explain to us one of your favorite experiences in 2009? (Internet or RL)

KuRIoS:
    I had a girl visiting from Australia, hadn't seen her since 2002.

Qhan:
    That's quite a trip for her. Sounds like fun though
    Q: Is there anyone on the site you'd like to wish a safe and happy holiday?

KuRIoS:
    All of our members, ranging from leechers - legendaries, heck even staff.. even the Celine Dion fanclub president, Errage.

Qhan:
    Haha. Thanks for the interview KuRIoS! Have a happy holiday!

[BREAK=2dgreengiant]

Super Moderator:

2dgreengiant

Qhan:
    Q: Hello 2dgreengiant. How are you doing at the start of this fine holiday?

2dgreengiant:

Doing pretty damn good thanks, had a lot of snow today i fell over earlier.

Qhan:
    Haha, sounds like a good time xD.
    Q: Any plans this year? Going away, meeting family etc.?

2dgreengiant:

Gonna spend Christmas with my parents then gonna get so wasted in the middle of London during new years with mates.

Qhan:
    Haha, Q: What is your favorite type of alcohol to consume over the holidays?

2dgreengiant:

Vodka.

Qhan:
    Q: Any specific reason why?

2dgreengiant:

It's really easy to drink and has a high % ftw!

Qhan:
    Makes sense.
    Q: Expecting any uber gifts this year?

2dgreengiant:

Dildos, car parts, alcohol, money from this guy called Qhan said he would donate to me $9001 and some sex... Lots of that sex part.

Ground Zero:
    Qhans lost for words.
    (Yes Ground Zero was in the convo with us)

Qhan:
    Moving along... Q: Would you be able to think back and explain to us one of your favorite experiences in 2009?

2dgreengiant:
    Well, on the Internet: probs when i banned ZeroI from bawx as he made such a case against me via PM's and yet he was soooooooo caught for breaking the rulez yet he still tried to beat me yet he failed irl: probs when my mate found he could invite people to a phone call so he phones the sex hotline (where you discuss about problems with sex or your body or w/e) and then he hung up so it was me chatting to the sex hotline i was like hello? he was like hi welcome to da da da how may i help you? I was like err you called me then i said **** off and hanged up.

Qhan:
    Would you be able to describe the voice of the sex hotline please? Our reader are very anxious to find out!

2dgreengiant:
    Some asian man who needed this call to feed his family for one night. It was deep and asian.

Qhan:
    o.0
    Q: Is there anyone on the site you'd like to wish a happy holiday?

2dgreengiant:
    All the staff on MMOwned (inc the fgt news team) as they're all legit and help make the site awesome. plus any new member to a new user group e.g Ground Zero to the legendary or something like that.

Qhan:
    Hahaha, thanks for the interesting interview 2d! have a happy holiday!

[BREAK=StoneHarry]

Moderator:

StoneHarry

Qhan:
    Hello StoneHarry. Q: How are you doing on this fine holiday?

StoneHarry:
    I'm good; been working on a project for quite some time which has a opening alpha over Christmas, so that should make the time enjoyable.

Qhan:
    Might I be able to get some details on what the project encompasses?

StoneHarry:
    Some WoW emulation rubbish.

Qhan:

Q: What is your favorite part of the holidays?

StoneHarry:
    Being able to sleep in till whatever time I want. <3

Qhan:
    That's always a nice perk!
    Q: If you could have any gift this year, what would you ask for?

StoneHarry:
    Anything? Well, I would quite like to be given one of Blizzard's insane servers.

Qhan:
    Q: Would you be able to think back and explain to us one of your favorite experiences in 2009?

StoneHarry:
    Raiding with 39 Vietnamese dudes who couldn't speak English.. Good times..

Qhan:
    That must have been confusing.. Haha.
    Q: Anyone on the site who you'd like to wish a happy holiday?

StoneHarry:
    Everyone!

Qhan:

Thanks StoneHarry! Have a happy holiday!

[BREAK=-JD-]

News Team:

-JD-

Qhan:
    Hello -JD-! Q: How are you doing at the start of this fine Holiday?

-JD-:
    I'm fine thanks, I skipped school today so I could sleep longer and really enjoy my first day ^^

Qhan:
    Haha, you rebel! Q: Any plans this year? Going away? Meeting family etc.?

-JD-:
    I went to a family member's wedding yesterday and that made me remember that I really don't want to hang out with my family ^^ Seriously tho, I don't have any family plans. I'll be filming Xzibit's performance in Holland though, I'm very excited about that.

Qhan:
    Cool! Try and get me his autograph!
    -JD-:
    I'll try mate. Just being free, being able to do what ever I want. Staying up late to hang with friends, play WoW or chill in the Shoutbawks. Also, being away from some people at my school is quite nice.

Qhan:
    Q: If you could have any gift this year, which would you choose and why?

-JD-:
    A new video camera. My crew's camera is broken atm which is ironic because we're called "Broken Camera Productions". So if I could choose it'd be a canon XL2 but I don't see that happening hehe. I don't have anything else I really want. I kinda have everything I need. (except for a fkn 2k rating on my rogue).

Qhan:
    Wow, what a weird coincidence haha! Q: Would you be able to think back and explain to us one of your favorite experiences in 2009?

-JD-:
    Wall of txt inc:
    My film crew start this year as 4 kids that ran around filming stuff. There was no real quality in our work and nobody thought we'd make it big. We did a music video for two rappers for 100 euros. We never recieved that money but we don't care now. One of the biggest dutch rap record labels saw the video and called us. They wanted a video clip for one of their rappers. We would be paid 350 euros.
    That was amazing for us so we did it. When we heard the song we were so much more excited about it because it was sort of a diss against a politition (pls replace this with the actual word ) in our country that my crew rly didn't like. We did the video and they loved it. They wanted more so we made plans. We'll be doing about 5 other videos with them. We're filming them on the Xzibit night.
    We'll be going to paris with them to film another video. This will be our big break which will make us way more known so I'm extremely excited about this. I never thought this much would change in a year

Qhan:
    Wow! That's awesome. Do you have a link to some of your videos? I know I'd be interested in checking them out sometime.

-JD-:
    Most of them are dutch but you could check our youtube channel out at YouTube - BcpFilms's Channel or you can go to our site at Broken Camera Productions (the site is in english).

Qhan:

-JD-:
    This might sound like sucking up but I've been able to connect with KuRIoS way better this year than last year so I want to really wish him happy holidays. Also, the entire newsteam and staff. Happy holidays!

Qhan:
    Thanks -JD-! And have a happy holiday yourself!

[BREAK=Ground Zero]

Legendary:

Ground Zero

Qhan:
    Hey Ground Zero. Q: How are you doing on this fine Holiday?

Ground Zero:
    I'm fine thanks Qhan, you?

Qhan:
    Just dandy!
    Q: Any plans this year? Going away, meeting family etc.?

Ground Zero:
    Staying at home with my family, seeing as they've finally met my girlfriend she's staying over too.

Qhan:
    Haha, sounds like a good time.

Ground Zero:
    Hmm, thats a tough one. I love most of it, from the presents to the snow (If there is any :|). Also that eggnog that makes me vomit... Good times...

Qhan:
    Haha. Speaking of gifts: Q: Expecting any uber ones this year?

Ground Zero:
    Yep, a lot, you see when Santa comes down my chimney this year I'm going to knock him out with chloroform and tie him up and steal all his presents out of his sleigh.

Qhan:
    It's a known fact that Reindeer have laser eyes. How will you prepare against those?

Ground Zero:
    I will wear my ultra reflective suit, they won't see what hit them, literally.

Qhan:
    Hahah, wow you have really thought this through. Q: Would you be able to think back and explain to us one of your favorite experiences in 2009? (RL or Internet)

Ground Zero:
    Reality wise it would have to be my girlfriends family and my family meeting and getting along, otherwise it would have to be achieving Legendary.

Qhan:
    Q: Anyone on the site you'd like to wish a happy holiday?

Ground Zero:
    HAPPY HOLIDAY STONEHARRY YOU CHILD TOUCHING SON OF A CARROT!
    Also grats on mod..

Qhan:
    Lmao. Thanks Ground Zero! Have a happy holiday yourself!

[BREAK=Reflection]

Elite:

Reflection

Qhan:
    Hello Reflection. Q: How are you doing on this fine holiday?

Reflection:
    I'm fine! Even though mine hasn't started yet :/

Qhan:
    Darn, that sucks. Q: Any plans this year? Going away, meeting family etc.?

Reflection:
    I don't make plans this much up ahead, I'll be with some friends on New Year's Eve though. Even though I have midsummer fresh in my mind :P

Qhan:
    You gotta love New Years parties . Q: What is your favorite part of the holidays?

Reflection:
    Must be the occasion, I don't care about the Christmas gifts at all but it's great to meet family members again.

Qhan:
    I totally agree. Meeting the fam is always a great time. Q: Expecting any uber gifts this year?

Reflection:
    Actually no, I doubt I'll receive anything special. It'll just be a surprise if I do

Qhan:
    Q: Would you be able to think back and explain to us one of your favorite experiences in 2009?

Reflection:
    I recall great moments with my friends, they're the most odd people I've ever met.

Qhan:
    I can see how you would fit in with them then.. xD. Q: Anyone on the site you'd like to wish a happy holiday?

Reflection:
    I'd like to wish Narudan, you, ReidE96 (that's his correct name?) because he's scottish and then I'd like to wish Ground Zero happy ****** day

Qhan:
    Haha, thanks. Same to you!

[BREAK=Troys]

Contributor:

Troys (no pic)

Qhan:
    Hello Troys. How are you doing on this fine holiday?

Troys:
    I'm good, just chilling on the computer cant wait for Christmas.

Qhan:
    I know! Less than a week away though! Q: Any plans this year? Going away, meeting family etc.?

Troys:
    Well I want to go out to Colorado to visit my older brother and hit some slopes but i doubt it. I will most likely stay out here in California and go to my aunts house to celebrate Christmas.

Qhan:
    Cool. Q: What is your favorite part of the holidays?

Troys:
    My favorite part of the holiday is when my whole family get together at one place and celebrates Christmas. Its always packed and allot of fun. Also the more people the more presents

Qhan:
    This brings me to my next question: Q: Expecting any uber gifts this year?

Troys:
    Im not sure ive been hinting people that i want a Zune Hd. Also hoping for a Led-lcd tv!

Qhan:
    You can never hint to much. That's my advice . Q: Would you be able to think back and explain to us one of your favorite experiences in 2009? (RL / Internet)

Troys:
    Well one of my favorite experiences in 2009 has to be the current websites I'm working on I've learned allot and its allot of fun working on them.

Qhan:
    Sweet, any RL experiences that come to mind too?

Troys:
    Well i went to a golf tournament summer2009 and got 3rd place. There was 300 players.

Qhan:

Troys:
    A special thanks goes out to the staff for keeping this site going and to anyone who has contributed to MMOwned helping keep the site active.

Qhan:
    Awesome. Thanks so much! Have a happy holiday Troys

[BREAK=Hezpadooka]

Donator:

Hezpadooka

Qhan:
    Hello Hezpadooka. Q: How are you doing on this fine holiday?

Hezpadooka:
    Pretty great.. excited but extremely tired.

Qhan:
    Haha, well if there ever was a time to take a break it'd be now. Q: Any plans this year? Going away, meeting family etc.?

Hezpadooka:
    Some family is coming here.. from Vancouver to California.

Qhan:
    Whew, what a journey. Q: What would you say is your favorite part about the holidays?

Hezpadooka:
    Being able to relax without having to worry about that assignment that's do the next day or having to wake up that 3 hours earlier.. And of course Christmas day with presents

Qhan:
    That ties in with my next question: Q: If you could have any present this year, what would you ask for?

Hezpadooka:
    Probably a new computer.. or money to buy a new computer. Right now I'm running a great 512 ram which can barely run games i play so it'd be nice to get an upgrade. Also money to pay for next paintball season.. I'm currently needing money kinda bad for the 1000 dollar season ahead of me.

Qhan:
    Ouch 512! Also another paintball fan? Sweet. Q: Would you be able to think back and explain to us one of your favorite experiences in 2009? (RL / Internet)

Hezpadooka:
    Hitting 80 on my first char was a nice one.. that took a lot of work. haha didn't know what to do once i hit 80 trying to figure out all that raid stuff. pretty confusing.

Qhan:
    Haha, definitely. Q: Anyone on the site you'd like to wish a happy holiday?

Hezpadooka:
    Everyone.. well maybe not those leechers but everyone else, Merry Christmas MMOwned and of course happy holidays!

Qhan:
    Haha, I love how everyone disses the leechers xD. Happy holidays to you too, thanks a bunch!

[BREAK=Maydie]

Established User:

Maydie (no pic)

Qhan:
    Hello Maydie. Q: How are you doing on this fine holiday?

Maydie:
    Kinda good actually, been slacking a bit but fine.

Qhan:
    Q: Any special plans this year? Going away, meeting family etc.?

Maydie:
    No, not really. All my family members live in the same city. They can come to me .

Qhan:
    Hahah, well that makes it much easier for you . Q: What is your favorite part of the holidays?

Maydie:
    Spending time with my GF, and actually sleep whenever you feel like it. Its actually calming and spiritual, its like a mind-trance. Having time to relax is always good.

Qhan:
    I totally agree. Some time to yourself is a great way to unwind. Q: So, are you expecting any sweet gifts this year?

Maydie:
    Nah, I'm not that into gifts. Was fun unwrapping christmas gifts when i was 13-14years old, now its just time consuming.

Qhan:
    Well, that's a first haha. Q: Would you be able to think back and explain to us one of your favorite experiences in 2009? (RL or Internet)

Maydie:
    Well, some months ago i got my own apartment,which i consider as a good experience. Also my sisters B-day was a warm experience. Getting together with my GF once again is also a part of my Fav List.

Qhan:
    Sounds like good times. Q: Is there anyone on the site you'd like to wish a happy holiday?

Maydie:
    Yes, I'd like to wish -JD- Ground Zero Reflection and You happy holidays!

Qhan:
    Thank you so much Maydie! Seasons greetings to you as well!

That's it for this year guys! I hope you enjoy the interviews and happy holidays from MMOwned Staff!
    Last edited by Glynbeard; 12-20-2009 at 05:08 PM.

Holiday Interviews!
    Reflection's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GZ + Qhan = True

Great stuff!

Freelance Digital Artist
    https://reflectionartwork.deviantart.com
    You did not desert me
    My brothers in arms

Ground Zero's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats not true! Its false.

I was stalking in 3 peoples Interviews. 2d's Maydies and Reflections.

< Vanishes back into the shadows to stalk some more >

Nice interviews though Qhan.

Nikentic's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great interviews!

Hezpadooka's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job Qhan

Glynbeard's Avatar Mawd Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha GZ, what are you doing out of the shadows!? Thanks guys, Happy Holidays!

Tobblish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Holidays everyone

Drunne's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R