Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[HELP] How to recover a permabanned account?

A few months ago I was scamming people on a popular account buying/selling website. I was able to do this about 3 different times, recovering the account each time. The last time I got permabanned, because the guy I scammed really got pissed I guess. When they sent me the email stating that I was permabanned, it wasn't because of suspected Fraud or Scamming. It was because the account was compromised too many times and kept getting reported as stolen.

I was wondering if there's ANY way at all to recover a permabanned account. I have all of the information for the account. I was thinking I could make up some sad story linking it to how my account got stolen, like my laptop was stolen from an internet cafe` while I was going to the bathroom, and I'm in the military, so I haven't had time to call and retrieve the account.

Any ideas?

[HELP] How to recover a permabanned account?
    MelonFarmer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will have an account unbanning service soon if my current accounts work (used to work but I quit for awhile).. What would you be willing to pay?

Klotz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MelonFarmer View Post
    I will have an account unbanning service soon if my current accounts work (used to work but I quit for awhile).. What would you be willing to pay?
    I literally have $20 to my name at the moment. I get paid next week, but 90% of my check is going to late bill payments. I don't think I'm in a good position to pay for anything extra than what I need at the moment.

What I was going to do was just email, "[email protected]" and see what I could do there.

MelonFarmer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No use, They wont unban your account unless you send in a fax... (Unless you mislead them like I do )

Klotz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MelonFarmer View Post
    No use, They wont unban your account unless you send in a fax... (Unless you mislead them like I do )
    You're referring to the fax w/ your license and whatnot proving you are the OO? Most I could pay you is $5. :-\

Staunton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im willing to do it for free hit me up with a pm if interested mate.
    Things u will need but
    Email Access:
    Account Name:
    Password:
    Sqa:
    Full Name:

This helps
    Cdkeys:
    Time:
    ---->ME<----: xD

Now ima write a little 1 here

What you do is send blizz an email with a story which u were right
    mine was " I got home today, and checked my emails to find that my i account was banned, and i don't see how this is possible as i have been away for 2 weeks without any access to a pc." another 1 ive used is i was on a school camp u mkae up 1 were there can be no proof saying it was u 10% chance it was u as ur only person able to do that and ur done for

another i have used is that "i have 4 brothers" we share a pc and 1 of them is really into coding, and i was scanning my pc and it found "Ardamax" and i asked him he said thats definetlly a keylogger told them that sed i deleted it my pc is secure now tada accoun back"

Ardamax is a keylogger (used it b4 thats howi know it rofl) anyway thats jsut a lil guide

main ones for first offences r keyloggers n virus's after about 3 offences make up story's as u were away... if u need more help or want me to help u with a story just pm me mate hope i helped u
    Last edited by Staunton; 10-10-2009 at 12:11 AM. Reason: didnt make sence

nicholasman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Staunton, when you made up these bad stories did you also include your horrible grammar and spelling?

crzyballr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Staunton View Post
    im willing to do it for free hit me up with a pm if interested mate.
    Things u will need but
    Email Access:
    Account Name:
    Password:
    Sqa:
    Full Name:

This helps
    Cdkeys:
    Time:
    ---->ME<----: xD

Now ima write a little 1 here

What you do is send blizz an email with a story which u were right
    mine was " I got home today, and checked my emails to find that my i account was banned, and i don't see how this is possible as i have been away for 2 weeks without any access to a pc." another 1 ive used is i was on a school camp u mkae up 1 were there can be no proof saying it was u 10% chance it was u as ur only person able to do that and ur done for

another i have used is that "i have 4 brothers" we share a pc and 1 of them is really into coding, and i was scanning my pc and it found "Ardamax" and i asked him he said thats definetlly a keylogger told them that sed i deleted it my pc is secure now tada accoun back"

Ardamax is a keylogger (used it b4 thats howi know it rofl) anyway thats jsut a lil guide

main ones for first offences r keyloggers n virus's after about 3 offences make up story's as u were away... if u need more help or want me to help u with a story just pm me mate hope i helped u
    Wouldnt Blizzard check what IP address the account was being played from at the time of the Ban and cross refer that Ip to previous Logins? If so; how exactly are you gonna get away with saying your account was hacked.

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crzyballr View Post
    Wouldnt Blizzard check what IP address the account was being played from at the time of the Ban and cross refer that Ip to previous Logins? If so; how exactly are you gonna get away with saying your account was hacked.
    Klotz, talk to Melon, I don't believe a leecher myself and Melon's services actually work as of a friend have told me.

TheDash's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mm, if only Melon's services worked for EU accounts. I would be a happy bunny.

frkcoaster6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If only Melon would reply to pms.

Calw69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what happened to me, I remember paying someone from this website under the name "Glovek" ([email protected]) about 90$ rather to get my account unbanned, and It never happened -.- which I'm kinda upset and pissed off about, since its been so long. If you guys could help me get it unbanned, that would make me that much happier