Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard but probably the most perfect account hack.

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

Hey guys, my very first guide. I haven't done it myself yet but I did make it up.

Only good ICT skilled people would be able to pull it out and it will take quite a bit of work... but when done, the accounts will flow like a charm!

Ok... so what do we need to do to make this perfect account stealer?
    Quite simply... we make our own website!

How does all this thing work? Well...

1) You make a website, www.wow_europe.com (Not such a great difference to www.wow-europe.com).

2) Make a login screen IDENTICLE to original wow-europe

3) Send an email (maybe some other website then hotmail? If you are really good maybe you can even fake an email adress. o.0) telling them that:
    people now require to register their account key on the site as well for Blizzards reference. (Or something along the lines, I'm not very good at this 'formal stuff' )

4) tell them that they would need to send an email to "[email protected]" and mail them the Serial Number that they will get after registration incase they get hacked or something

5) Ok... so now they look at your email and go like "WOUW! THIS IS SO COOL! CLICK THE LINK!" ok... now they arrive at the 'fake' login page which asks them to login.

6) They type in the account name and password to login which they get sent to you

7) BINGO! You've got the main details you need

Just incase they type it in wrongly... the first time they try to login... it should say "Invalid user name or password". People don't get suspicious the first time it happens, we all sometimes make typos with passwords.

9) They then try to login the second time more carefully. So if they DID make a mistake the first time they tried to login on your fake website... the second time it should be correct. (If they types it both times correct then you just have two same user names and passwoirds, meh whateva.

10) Ok, so on the second attempt they do login into another 'fake' page of yours whose layout should be similar to the WoW's layout when you are looking at your account.

11) This page requires them to fill in the details like the game CD key, maybe even secret answer... but then there should be a good reason why

12) On the top you should put in instructions what they need to fill in and why.

13) They click 'confirm' and then the Blizzards famous (but fake, made by you) page should come up saying "ZOMG YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED THE CD KEY!!!!111oneoneone Thank you for your cooperation blah blah blah" with those Dwarfs and NightElves picture cheering to the left o.0

14) "Click here to return to the main page" which when they click should return them to the original "www.wow-europe.com"

Thats it! You have got their account name, password, CD key...everything!

The hardest part really is to rip the websites look and to get your own internet server name. (www.wow_europe.com)

===================================================

I hope I've explained it clear anough.

Would be nice if we made up how the letter should sound in here.

Ty and hop you guys liked it, and hope it will bring the MMOWNED account hacking to the new level.

Hard but probably the most perfect account hack.
    Elura's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Hard but probably the most perfect account hack.

Originally Posted by MadVlrus
    hope it will bring the MMOWNED account hacking to the new level.
    It wont. nice try tho:eh:

cydial's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This will only work if the people going to your "site" are either retarded or really retarded.

Arutha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Domains must only contain letters, numbers or hyphens, so you can't have wow_europe.com

Acechill's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well you can make it like: www.worldofwarcräft.com
    pretty many people wont see the ö

MadVlrus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by cydial
    This will only work if the people going to your "site" are either retarded or really retarded.
    Well, if the website looks exactley like the oficcial one and the letter is sensible, I don't see a reason why not. By the site I don't mean like a white page with a small box saying "Gief Password and Name plx"

People fall for the trick of sending their acocunt details to some random "[email protected]" thinking that they will recive the password of some random dude so I don't see a reason why this shouldn't work.

This doesn't say "yeah, please send us the password", it directs them to what people would think "Official website", and tells them to login.

xsocraticx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe this is called phishing. Many people do it for paypal and bank accounts. I would assume it is highly illegal but it could if the webpage is built good enough. I recently received 2 emails from a fake paypal website and a fake WAMU website to try and give me the passwords. It worked for maybe 5 minutes until I clicked on the website links and they brought me no where.

saucynoodle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was posted already on the scam forum, but not with the extra info.

here is the site i hosted (someone else made it) but the advertising links kinda give it away

http://worldofwarcrft.4444mb.com/
    Last edited by saucynoodle; 06-11-2007 at 02:27 PM.

raspberry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by saucynoodle
    This was posted already on the scam forum, but not with the extra info.

here is the site i hosted (someone else made it) but the advertising links kinda give it away

http://worldofwarcrft.4444mb.com/
    You mean someone else copied it directly from the wow site ?
    You cant spell "Damage" without "mage"

MetalFan666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your making web site why dont you just make it a power leveling site say the first 10 lvles are free give them a "secret code" to put in the regristration along with there account info log and change there e-mail to yours (ill explain in a minuite) and then log in to there account and do something to get a couple day ban. Make sure you have something on the site that says baned accounts will not be replaced. Then e-mail them and tell them the account was baned and you cannot replace it this is why you changed there e-mail to yours so they cant see it was a couple day ban. Then change there info and then its yours.

By the way you might wana post your site name on like a WoW related vid on youtube or somethin so someone can see it

saucynoodle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by MetalFan666
    If your making web site why dont you just make it a power leveling site say the first 10 lvles are free give them a "secret code" to put in the regristration along with there account info log and change there e-mail to yours (ill explain in a minuite) and then log in to there account and do something to get a couple day ban. Make sure you have something on the site that says baned accounts will not be replaced. Then e-mail them and tell them the account was baned and you cannot replace it this is why you changed there e-mail to yours so they cant see it was a couple day ban. Then change there info and then its yours.

By the way you might wana post your site name on like a WoW related vid on youtube or somethin so someone can see it
    Thats a good idea, thanks! and i made one with out the advertisments http://worldofwarcarft.awardspace.com/ now to head over to youtube....

MadVlrus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by MetalFan666

Yeah. but then:
    1) You don't know their authentication key
    2) More people ould trust (fake) 'Blizzard' then power levelers
    3) Powerleveling websites don't usually send individual emails to random people, blizzard does.

Originally Posted by saucynoodle
    Thats a good idea, thanks! and i made one with out the advertisments http://worldofwarcarft.awardspace.com/ now to head over to youtube....
    That is very nice one, if now just make that after like 2nd attempt, people would 'login' to the page where they require to fill in their authentication key, it would be perfect.
    Last edited by MadVlrus; 06-12-2007 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

Errage's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This one seems like it would take a bit to long and well, I wouldn't want to go through the trouble, but people out there would, so nice job, and if anyone grabs hold of a US account they don't want, I could take it off your hands :P Haha.
    I used to be a Super Mod. Now I'm just Super, thanks for asking.

jojo270003's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahahaha....... ahahahhaha... You'd have to have some type of autism to fall for that.

MetalFan666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by MadVlrus
    Yeah. but then:
    1) You don't know their authentication key
    2) More people ould trust (fake) 'Blizzard' then power levelers
    3) Powerleveling websites don't usually send individual emails to random people, blizzard does.
    1st you dont really need there authentication key b/c there prolly lowbies if there looking for power leveling this is just so you rake in a bunch of accounts strip em and collect the gold.

2nd Most ple already know the fake blizzard scam crap so bringing a fake power leveling site to the mix would not pop up suspition right away after a wile theyll be like ya its ascam but youll get a couple accounts if you set up the site well.

3rd Thats why you should advertize on youtube under a WoW related video just say you are trying to premote you new powerleveling site, just make sure you dont reply to there comments on if its a trick or not.