Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What to do with traded account?!

So, here is my current situation:
    I traded for a WoW account with two lvl 80s, and four lvl 60+ characters on it. I've owned the account for three months now, but I still have a feeling the previous owner will take it back (it has had two previous owners). In addition to the account I traded for, I have an account of my own. Neither of the two accounts have time on them.

Here is the information I have on the account I traded for:
    Username
    Password (changed)
    Access to email (changed)
    Secret Question/Answer
    O.O.'s first name (NO LAST NAME)

Is there anyway I can get the characters/gold from the account I traded for over to my original account? If so, how? I've heard talk about Battle.net.. but I'm not sure exactly what to do. I'd greatly appreciate any help. Sorry for being a nub :confused:

What to do with traded account?!
    Poopzoor's Avatar Contributor (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/27
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so ur the original owner of the account you traded and still have sqa and cdkeys. ? if so you can reclaim the account and if he takes it back call blizz and tell you got hacked then they will get it back to you and i dont think he can use the sqa and cdkey to get it back anymore (:

Siton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I traded a Runescape account for the WoW account. I have a separate account that I'm the O.O. of. I merged the two accounts on Battle.net. I'm going to xfer over the two 80s to my original account, then get the other account banned I guess.

Good idea?

Siton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Avoidlol View Post
    Getting it banned doesn't secure anything, nothing is secure if it's a real owner involved and he has a pass ready.
    So should I just transfer the two 80s to my original account via Battle.net, then have my original account un-merged from the Battle.net account? The previous owner of the account isn't the O.O. (he's 2nd owner), and he doesn't know the current pw to the account, nor the email it's currently attached to. When we traded accounts three months ago, he said he DIDN'T have the original cd key, and he DIDN'T know owners last name.

What would be the safest thing I could do to have the BEST CHANCE of keeping both of the 80s I xfer to my OG account?