0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paladins and The Arena

Seriously, whoever thought of a plate wearing healing class that has an aura, dispel, AND a 6 sec stun is one thing but an ability stronger then both cloak of shadows and ice block combined is just ridiculous.... i mean its hard enough to take down a paladin before there buddy hammers you with DPS, but when they have the ability to purge themselves of everything, immunity to all forms of damage and still have the ability to attack and cast healing spells not only on themselves but others is just retarded. i randomly checked 3 paladins on my server and there all 2000+ in rating on 2 v 2 teams. it is nearly impossible to take out a paladin group unless you have a priest with you to dispel there shield. i suggest removing some of the additional benefits of there bubble or at least lowering the duration of it. i mean come on, plate armor and 6 sec stun isn't enough... most classes (good players) can take out another person in 6 seconds. OR at the very least don't let them be able to use there bubble while under a CC. I really hope you guys come out with a 1 v 1 arena team cause that's the only time paladins will be at the bottom of the list.

That is what I think of OPed Paladins, Please Share your thoughts with me

Paladins and The Arena
    Fragged Rabbit's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awwww another QQ post about how paladins are OP (which they are not), wait untill you get into 2300+ games paladins get facerolled, if anything they are one of the worst healers in arena, Blizz is so bad at making a holy tree for arena paladins need to spec into the Prot tree to be decent.

Message to blizz: You know a class is screwed over when they have to respec prot to heal effectively; thats like having a resto druid go feral 51 points into the tree to be a better healer mmmmhmmmmbarassing blizz!

To beat a paladin team (healing) CC the paladin and get his partner to LoS him and it's GG

Saurm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love that you have to be almost full prot to be able to heal in arena nowadays.

tifaz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol kick the pally n kill his partner or split dps all works good against pallys.

especially in 2s
    its always about pressure..... lock out healzz
    learn to avoid dmg etc...

p.s think of something dumb to say like zomg he popd aruamastry and learn to softreset