2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Un'goro Cash Pot Guide

Many of us when on the last stretch of leveling begin to often get discouraged because it seems so far away, and the leveling is only getting harder. This strat is for those who are in the 52-56 range, give or take a level on both ends. In my experience with these levels, I have came to find out that Un'goro is not a crater full of devilsaurs waiting to fear you, but a pot full of cash. Let me explain:

Colored Power Crystals: Each stack of 10 can bring in at least 1g, and these are free for the taking. Really, the amount in the AH determines the supply and the demand. In my server, I have been the only one supplying them, thus, I control the market. They have sold before I was done putting all of them up. You can make anywhere from 50s to 3g a stack. These are colored crystals placed around the crater that you simpy open.

Bloodpetal Sprouts: This is another item that is easy to obtain in Un'goro. These are sprouts placed around the map that you simply open as well. After collecting 15, you turn them in at Marshal's Point for a repeatable quest that gives you a crate that you can sell for cash.

Herbs: This is one of the big money makers here in Un'goro. And no, you do not have to be an herbalist to obtain these. They drop like candy from the Tar Monsters just around Marshal's Point. These monster die very quickly. Good xp, good loot. I have looted many greens and major potions from these guys.

Un'goro Soil: There are mounds of dirt that you can find around the crater that you can loot, as well as them falling of monsters. These sale for about 1g a stack. Very good money for not alot of work. (Thanks to Junkie for reminding me as I had this listed but forgot to put it in the guide.)

Skinning: If you are a skinner, then your cash intake will most likely double. The dinosaurs here all are skinnable, as well as the gorillas. This makes for about a 65-70% of the mobs that you kill to be skinnable. The only ones that are not skinnable would be the goo's, the tar monsters, and the petals. The gorillas are a gold mine in xp and in leather. They skin out to be both Rugged Leather and Thick Leather, as well as Rugged Hide. These sell very fast and easy in the AH for over a gold. The gorillas respawn is amazingly fast, which means more leather for those grinders who can't skin, and more xp for you.

Essences: There are even a few fire elementals and such that you can farm for essences. These rake in some gold as well.

But not only is the cash good, but the xp is good as well. As you enter Un'goro via Tanaris, there are many quests to pick up. And whenever you go to Marshal's Point, which is at the North Center of the crater, you can pick up many quests as well. These quests are by no means difficult and can be completed very easy. Some other things to be aware of in Un'goro is that most every item that drops is a white item, and not a gray. This makes for an AH killing. I have made well over 100g easy in just 2 and a half days of play here in Un'goro. This comes from items I recieved from Quests that I could not use (pick the one that you think will sale the best to a vendor if you cannot use any of them, ex. plate over cloth.) the herbs, and the crystals, etc.

Also, the petals are not aggroable. The mix is well set in to where if you want heavy grinding, then go to the river where the dinosaurs are. But if you want it light, and not worry about aggroing everything, then there are bloodpetal areas where you can simply grind on these flowers. They won't aggro until you fight them.

The crater is a small area as well. You can easily make your way around the area without a problem.

For those of you who are wondering how you can make cash at 60, or where to go at 52, Un'goro is the place to go. I average about a half a level easy in just a few hours with the quests and the grinding. The cash is incredible. When I started Un'goro just a week ago, I had nothing, now I have well over 100g, and more items in the AH waiting to be bought, as well as good xp at the same time.

Hope this helps those who are getting that itching for 60, and are discouraged with the process.

Un'goro Cash Pot Guide
    Li'l Brill's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Un'goro Cash Pot Guide

Lol. Your exactly right matt.I was actually playing other games because i was dreading lvling at lvl 51.Thx for the tips.

bokyong's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Un'goro Cash Pot Guide

Actually the blood petal sprouts is a great quest to do. The big prize in that is the recipe for the Elixir of Brute Force. I have sold a stack of 5 Elixirs of brute force for 15 gold. Mind you it is a pretty rare drop but in one circle run of UNgoror i can get 45 bloodpetal sprouts easily. Turn it in 3 times when you get back to Marshalls Refuge and hope you get that recipe.

If you have Mining and Herbalism like my hunter has you will make out with the rich /small thorium, Mithril and truesilver veins you come across as well as the Dreamfoil, Sungrass, Mountain silversage and some other high end herbs which also sell for good money per stack at the AH.

I highly suggest getting Gatherer with Gatherbook. Make a run from Marshall Refuge go down the hill and go West, work your way around past the entrance to Ungoro from Tanaris, and work your way back up to the top to Marshalls. With Gatherer you can run to the middle parts as well to gather herbs, veins and bloodpetal sprouts.