Noob Friendly guide to making a Item and Inserting it into your Database :) menu

User Tag List

Keithh's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noob Friendly guide to making a Item and Inserting it into your Database :)

ey guys this guide is going to show you how to make custom items with Wow-v.com for your Private server.. Madeee by Keith!

First, go to WoW Vendetta - Wage Your War and make an account, by clicking the register button..

Now you can login and start creating items, there are Five different tabs for making items, today we are going to be making a custom weapon..
    So we click Weapon and then you should get a page like this..

There are various columns and scroll boxes, all are used for creating your item.. the little yellow thing next to the box / scroll box tells you what it is used for.
    So first, you put in a name, Anything you want, As show in my picture my Name will be Keith's Sword, the description is Made by Keith
    The following is what i put where it should go, and ill explain what to put in each column..

Name: the name of the Item

Quote: What words are in yellow at the bottom of an item

Quality: What color is the name in links? Purple = Epic that type of thing.

Display id: What does it going to look like? to get the display id, click the Button they have provided for you, this will bring up a page,
    type in the name of the other weapon you want it to look like and it will come up with a display id, just put that series of numbers in the box..

Entry id: the code you are going to use to spawn the item, as in .char additem 8675309

Equip: How is it held?

Type: What is it? A sword? A dagger?

Repair: What are the repair costs? Cloth = Less money to repair!

Durability: The max durability before the item is broken and needs repairing.

Binds: BOP? BOE? Never? When does it stick to the peson using it?

Sheath: I suggest just putting it whatever your doing, 1H axe = One handed 2H Made = Two Handed

Ammo Type: Is it a gun / bow? Put in the type of ammo.

Speed: How fast is it? 1000 is 1.00 2000 is 2.00 Compare your stats with other items to even it out.

Block: Does it give any stats to block? If no block, Leave it blank,

Armor: Does it grant additional Armor to the user? If not, leave blank.

Required level: What level do they have to be to equip said weapon?

Item level: Doesnt really matter except for the use of enchants.. Certain items have to be a certain level to enchant it.

Max number allowed: How many of these items can they have in their inventory?

Allowable Class: I usually put all, unless its specifically made for a paladin and no one else should use it.

Stackable: Is this item able to be stacked with another of the same item? If so, how many? Put the number there.

Damage Min/Damage Max: This is the projected damage your weapon will do to enemies,for just regular hittin leave it at phsical
    and put yourselect damage... Also compare it to other items to get one in range...

Stat Type: This is where you add the stamina, intelect, agility etc... Put what you want it to add in the scroll box and then put the
    number for how much they get of it.

Resistance: if you play wow, you know what they are. Put in the number that you want for each type of resistance.

Bonus: Self explanatory, Some are procs. and some are stats, pick the ones you want for your item

Gems: What colored gems do you want on your item? If none, leave it as it is.

Socket bonus: Pick the bonus the player gets if they fill all the sockets with the correctly colored gems.

Buy Price: How much does it cost to buy from a vendor?

Sell Price: How much can they sell it to a vendor for?

Now that that is all done click Submit, scroll down a little and you should see something like this.. If this item meets your specifications click Download, If not, go fix it and submit it again..
    Now that you have downloaded it you can now import it to your server Database.. Open up HeidiSQL or Navicat ( I prefer Heidi) and log into your database.

Go to your world database and click queries or go to the tab that says import, Click SQL file... Now that your in the import place click the file button, sift through your computer to where
    you have downloaded your Weapon to, once you have found it click it, Now alot of words and text should show up in the box, this is what you are inserting. Click the Blue arrow and Walaa,
    Your newely created weapon is in the Database,

If you are ingame while doing this you can type .server reload Items once its done reloading you can .char additem <The entry ID>
    Bam, you have your custom created item.

Hope this has helped someone, i made this to help out some people..
    fully made by Keith of MMowned / AC-Web.

Laterzorz.

Will add pictures of how to import when my server owner gets on >.> Prod..

Noob Friendly guide to making a Item and Inserting it into your Database :)
    Everlast118's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, I have been looking for this. +rep for you.