0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paypal Questions

I'm pretty used to scamming now so I decided to try some stuff with PayPal and I have a few questions.

1) I made a Canadian PayPal, however, I did not set it up with any Bank account or credit card. Will this limit me in anyway?

2) When buying accounts from company's, how fast will I usually receive the account?

3) If I buy something and than the person that I scammed money from filed a dispute and I bought things and I go under, what are the risks against me and what will happen to the company's that are selling me the account's money?

4) Do you know any websites that I can buy Warchest's WOTLK keys etc. from and they will e-mail the codes to me?

For a little bit of more info on what I'm doing, I plan on first selling a character, well technically he will pay me than I'm going to buy stuff but you get the idea. After I get the money I'm going to buy an account. After I get the account, I will scam more money if I need to, than buy a Warchest and Wrath of the Lich King key and make a new account and transfer off the character I bought, so if they try to get it back if the money gets recalled (if that happens, answer question 3) I will still have the account. Than I'm going to give the account an authenticator. All of this, using scammed money. I will probably have to scam more than one person (maby two).

Obviously I have the nesicarry safty precausions, proxy, connected to my neighbours wireless internet so I have their routers IP (LOL!) etc.

Thanks and +Rep in advance!

Paypal Questions
    Deadly Tomato's Avatar ft. Aestysu
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1)No, apart from you needing funds to pay for stuff.

2) It depends, normally they are fast and effective. They email you how long it will take, somtimes you can get them First off. *This is in my experience*

3)I believe you will just lose the money. Ask someone else. Sorry.

4)Off-Gamers.com I believe, they are the most reliable source of gaming codes, you also recieve them about 5 minutes after you pay.
    We stand as one, to remember Mirror.

Mirror's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Once you recieve funds you'll be limited

2) I have no experience buying accounts.

3) The company loses the money and so do you. Meaning if you spent it you'll be in the negatives.

4) Offgamers.com I believe they can.
    THIS SIGNATURE IS IN VIALOATION OF SITE RULES, PLEASE FIX ME!
    -Fault

Rigormortis199's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) yes it can if there is a lot of transactions without verification- and you cannot pay for anything without a bank or CC because your sending limit is 0

2) depends on the company

3) it will get recalled and they will be pissed lol

4) offgamers.com is epic

Megadeadlord's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i thought Canadian paypals dont get limited? I am only going to use it once (all fake info is used)