0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need some advice for my scam

so i have been working out this authenticator/acctban/charactertransfer scam in my head for the last week and i need someone to look it over i guess you would say. So here goes i was approached off the forums by a guy who wanted me to transfer one of his toons to a new realm after i have done this he wood give me the info on a lvl 70 mage acct(this is clearly a scam to begin with) so i have gotten his password already and account name already(pass has since been changed) but i did talk to him again said i was game again in a week when i head more money to do this xsfer. so what im thinking is i get the acct name and pass coax the last name off the acct throw an autheticator on it so it is atleast mine for the weekend. create a new acct with his name my fake info.this is where i need some insight as i have only been playing WOW for a year and have not yet gone threw a character xsfer. i transfer his toon to my new acct and all they ask for is the SQA on the new acct?(is this correct) and is there an email sent to his email on the original acct to confirm xsfer? if anyone could confirm any questions before i dump a shit load of money into this i would appreciate it?
    thanks

I need some advice for my scam
    jungeye's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the main question i am looking to get answered is when a character is transfered from account A to account B does account A recieve an email to confirm character transfer?

Bandefaca's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whenever my brother and I aplitted our accounts, yes, I believe it does send a confirmation e-mail to the main e-mail. However, due to the foolishness of today's society, if you already know the S Q/A to his account, they are probably the same for his e-mail, or even the pass word. With that info, you can take his e-mail, and then change e-mails to a new one of yours and confirm at the old(his) e-mail.

Henessy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You WILL Need SQ/A And Same Last names on BOTH Accounts