1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Major addition] Everquest 2 section

Okay mow that ig ot ym computer fixed i can see mmowned in color, which means i can post again! yay.

back on topic: Everquest 2.

Althought i know that recently the Age of conan exploits/hacks sectin and the warhammer sections haven't really taken off too well, I am actually going to go ahead and put that aside. Everquest 2 is an incredible game, both grapics and gameplay wise, including great character customizing system. player housing, guild halls, and a wide range of zones to explore, level, quest, or whatever in, which i see as a game with alot of potential to exploit.

I've been wandering the internet for about a week looking for any website with significant leads in the task of taking advantage of everquest flaws, but i've only found radar programs and harvesting/combat/crafting bots. While i've had no success finding anything, this isnt all bad news.

If MMOwned were to add a Everquest 2 section, and we got the first free public programs, information, and guides to both exploit and hack everquest 2 beyond simple bots, MMOwned with its already immense population would quickly gain more support, active members, and leverage over everquest 2 players.

While I personally have attached various debuggers to cheat engine, and used low increase speedhacking, beyond speed checks, i havent found any kind of program detection mechanism, or an autoban system, in addition Everquest 'GM's number very few per server. Combined with frequent patches, and new bugs that come with them, its an ideal game.

If anybody, player or staff member would like to try the game free you can download a free trial (link below) and set upp a 14 day trial to check out the game from inside.

If anybody has any ideas they would like to add please post them, and i will add anything constructive to the OP when i next check on the thread.
    Peace.

[Major addition] Everquest 2 section
    Harisukusan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... Everquest...

NEVER POST IN THIS SECTION AGAIN. EVER.

Errage's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Major Addition"?

I've never seen the game talked about on here, and the last time I saw Everquest was in a bargain bin in WALMART. It wouldn't be very popular at all, but if it somehow does get popular, it could happen. All depends on what happens.
    I used to be a Super Mod. Now I'm just Super, thanks for asking.