0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Running in Before the Timer

Yesterday I was standing at the spawn point in the Mourkain(sp?) Temple Scenario waiting for it to start with another 10 or so people. Several people were running forward and getting reset as the timer was ticking down.

As I stood there, I saw a Dwarf appear to jump off the respawn area and proceed up the hill. I thought it must be a ghost image, as I looked up, the timer was still ticking down.

When it got to zero, the rest of us jumped down, and 2 seconds later it said "Blah from Order has picked up the thingy". We had one guy mounted, and another with a standard, and neither of them were even to the point where they were going up the hill yet.

Anyway, Repeatable?

Running in Before the Timer
    jasejunk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The dwarf probably knows what he's doing. I'd bet he's doing something with the prntscrn lag glitch that's so popular.

Beakerz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I saw a BW do this in Nordenwatch when i was lower level, he lagged a bit when he jumped - probably using PrtScr glitch, never thought about that until now... will try.

And yes, i'm a gay leecher, made an account here and forgot about this place until recently when looking up WAR xploits. Sorry, will try to figure something fancy out lol.

Beakerz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, just tried this on my Level 8 Ironbreaker in Nordenwatch, got through using the Prt Scr thing once out of like.... 50+ tries.

Either i suck at repeating it or i just got lucky... will keep trying lol.

dts69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive never seen anyone flying around or lagging around but ive had the ball get picked up before i was even half way there with sprint on. we still won though

Oldchap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I accidentally got past the starting point once when I was alt tabbed with autowalk on. I came back and saw I was about to walk off the cliff of tor anroc and into the lava, with around 7 seconds left til game started.

I am going to guess that it does have something to do with lag, but I don't think it necessarily needs to have a jump while doing it. Have not had any luck running jumping and print screening though

dontc4re's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive done it on tabletac dam or w/e. What I did was hit flee then charge and autoran forward and a few times i have gotten through

mch21689's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the printscreen spam helps get through sometimes but seems you have to time it right as your about to be teleported back. I only got it to work once :\ though my PC is kinda beast so printscreen doesnt lag me enough I think.

Imo its easier atm if you wanna win scenarios to just use Warcarnage or other speed hacks. Long as your not insanely obvious, it looks like you just timed sprint/pathing perfectly. Plus no Punkbuster as of yet so any reportings of possible 3rd party is just a warning or 24-72hr suspension...and u save HD space from not spamming prtscrn ><