Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I CANNOT get an account banned! Please help!

Okay, I was speed hacking around WSG for EIGHT hours straight today. Every game I was spamming a bunch of vulgar language and won each game within 3 minutes. After an entire day of doing that I only get a suspension? I mean how the hell do you get it permabanned? When the GM contacted me I was a total A-hole. I don't know what to do if EIGHT hours of speed hacking doesnt get you permabanned. PLEASE help me! Thank you all for your help.

Edit:
    And the stupid GM didn't even bother editing the email template to let me know how long I am suspended for...

Account Action: ***EXAMPLE** - 72 Hour Suspension, 48 Hour Suspension, 24 Hour Suspension, 3 Hour Suspension, Warning **REMOVE UNUSED ACTIONS***

Offense: Extreme exploitation
    Their own terms of service agreement with the player specifically states: (Taken from their website)

In extreme cases the account will be closed outright
    On top of that, I had AT LEAST 80 complaints registered for that account today by other players, and I am not exaggerating that number.
    Last edited by Bobtate; 10-16-2008 at 02:34 AM.

I CANNOT get an account banned! Please help!
    Thirtteen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol that's classic. Try pretending to sell gold in the trade channel. :P

omg123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also try to be like a nub and yell: why isnt my glider workin the fuk!?

n3gro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bobtate View Post
    Okay, I was speed hacking around WSG for EIGHT hours straight today. Every game I was spamming a bunch of vulgar language and won each game within 3 minutes. After an entire day of doing that I only get a suspension? I mean how the hell do you get it permabanned? When the GM contacted me I was a total A-hole. I don't know what to do if EIGHT hours of speed hacking doesnt get you permabanned. PLEASE help me! Thank you all for your help.

Edit:
    And the stupid GM didn't even bother editing the email template to let me know how long I am suspended for...

Their own terms of service agreement with the player specifically states: (Taken from their website)

On top of that, I had AT LEAST 80 complaints registered for that account today by other players, and I am not exaggerating that number.
    Now that you have a 72 hour suspension whisper personal attacks random people, eventually one of them will get very pissed and will get your @ss permabanned.