0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What first?

I recently got a scamming account, its my only scamming one so i dnt want to lose it.

Ive been looking in scamming secions for in-game scams, and tbh they all seem rubbish e.g. The GB scam.

Im looking for a scam that will get me some cash (not huge amounts) and/or an account. With a low ban rate.

Any suggestions?

What first?
    Zaphry's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    12/9
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to phish accounts with fake mailing and it were pretty good way to get them, like 4-7 of 10 answered.
    But i pretty much have lost all my phishing information cause dad formatted my comp ---_---
    But suggesting to use email phishing and good domain site where you get your email box where accounts information goes. And also use html scripted text... it is usually best one. and SOOM.cz - Fake Mailer for fake mailing your messages....
    In your message say something that their ownership has been compromised and they need to check their identity with account.
    Hope i helped
    Oh and sorry for my bad English

Chris2308's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx i appretiate the advice.
    I was really looking for an ingame scm tho.

Gummibär's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1)Go take a look at how to make a phishing site. Make a WOTLK phishing site and make sure it works properly.

2)Log onto World of Warcraft and in trade type in "WTS WRATH OF THE LICH KING BETA KEY".

3)You will get a ton of messages. When they ask you "How do I know you will not scam me?"
    Tell them that it's impossible because you send them an invite through "ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT" to their e-mail address when they give you gold.

4)Once they give you gold, ask them for their e-mail. Once you have it say "BRB".

5)Go to SOOM.cz and send them this template created by me:

Greetings,
    <br><br>
    You have been invited to join the Wrath of The Lich King beta by mdred53214.
    The code to your Wrath of The Lich King beta account is AF145-D47845-457D-REW463-EQ741.
    Please be sure to keep this code safe for further use. If you are contacted by a Game Master please supply him with the beta code.<br><br>
    When you are ready to begin, please visit the website below. You will be provided with appropriate
    steps you must complete in order to participate in the Wrath of The Lich King beta.
    <br><br>
    Please go to the website below to begin: <br>
    <a href=YOURSITE target="_blank">https://www.worldof
    warcraft.com/login/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.worldofwarcraft.com%2Faccount%2Findex.html</a><br>
    Only Account Administration will be able to assist with beta account issues.
    Thank you for your time and attention to this matter, and your continued interest in World of Warcraft. <br>
    <br><br>
    Sincerely,
    <br><br>
    Account Administration<br>
    Blizzard Entertainment<br>
    <a href= Blizzard Support target="_blank">
    </a>
    6)Now go back on World of Warcraft and tell him you sent him the beta invite. Tell him he should get it soon and than tell him to keep checking his mail.

So you win! You get his gold, and hopefully his account information! Now what you can do is transfer his characters over to a new account and ban his original.

Scammed Gold: 31821g

seymonty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe the TCG Scams? Lol look in the thread you'll find something....