0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need an Artist

Ok. I come to as kyour help. I have an idea about a tatto I would like to get but have no artistic ability... I was thinking about getting a tattoo of an agel thats "good" and "bad" (how original right?) but i want an angel from a front view in sitting or standing position. So it would fit on my back and goes from shoulder to shoulder.

I want the left side the "good" side (everything shinnny and pretty) and the right side the "bad" (everthing raggy and dirty)

Here want somthing from a front view with the wings sperad wide out like this, but the angel (female!) can be sitting or standing

I couldnt find a outfit for the angel that i like everything either had too much clothes or too little heres a outfit i "kinda like" but it needs more detail or somthingyou artist can do

OR

Have 2 angels at each side "good" on the left and "bad" on the right

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by outasite; 04-13-2007 at 07:45 PM.

Need an Artist