0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMOKings.com powerleveling experience!

Just adding another good review out there to help people decide where to buy powereleveling!

Well i have never bought powerleveling before, but i was feeling lazy and had the cash LMFAO.

Anyway i had a 68 rogue and bought a custom 68-70 PL.

Well i know thats not much and pretty quick but im always doing something in college and didnt feel like wasting time for 2 levels.
    [/size]

Anyway the PL was great! The best thing i liked about this PL was the Live Support i recieved.

I talked to 1 person on Live Support over the 2 days they spent and he helped me with everything i needed. His name was "Kender" ( i think he is the late night guy cause i talked to him both nights).

Anyway he set my mind at-ease when he told me that they play each character in shifts and give the account a break in (around 3 hours) each shift in order to "cool the IP". And I learned myself that they do-NOT bot. I checked the armory after a day and i found several pieced of armor upgraded, most of which were acquired through "chest drops from an instance", or from a quest (quest reward).

I then asked Kender if they farm once i hit 70 for some extra profit (which i didnt mind), and he told me that they do-Not, they log off for a few hours to again "cool the IP" and send me the email several hours after the PLing is done in order to reduce chances of a ban. Last he told me that occasionally if they are PLing another account on the same server they might help another toon that had helped mine level before ( i thought that was a cool thing to do).

Any way i would HIGHLY recommend that you chose MMOKings.com for your next Power Leveling experience! Hope you talk to Kender he is an awsome support tech!:wave:

$$$ gained from hacking= $9000+
    I dont scam or phish accounts... I hack them! Website hacking at its finest!

MMOKings.com powerleveling experience!
    Hemorrhage's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for this review, I'm thinking of buying pl lvl 67 to 70
    ||