0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finding out my personal info

Hey, it's like this. I got a rogue from a friend who got it from a friend. So i bought and account and transfered it(regged in my friends friend name) As i don't talk to either of them and it's like 2 years ago. I currently don't know all the personal info from that account :/

The thing is that I am going to make a RAF account for my friends account(the one with the rogue) and I need the personal info so i can transfer chars to that account later. Is there any way other then calling blizzard and sounding like and idiot ? :/

And yeah going to add this here instead of making 2 topics. When transfering a char between two accounts. How much of the personal info is needed. First name, last name, email or just 1 of them ?
    If needed I will try and explain better
    Last edited by Explisivia; 08-31-2008 at 03:10 PM.

Finding out my personal info
    Shizka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the character transfer you only need email and last name if I remember correctly.

And I do not think there is any way that you can get the last name if you don't have it.

Valku's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shizka View Post
    For the character transfer you only need email and last name if I remember correctly.

And I do not think there is any way that you can get the last name if you don't have it.
    Believe this is correct, but remember Blizz will NOT change the name on an account without proof of a legal name change.

ubrpwnt's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When transferring accounts you need to have both accounts in the same name and the same Security Question and Answer. It costs $25 USD.

Calling Blizztard isn't really that bad - they usually don't suspect anything. Just say "Hey my email account got hacked and I had it closed I need to change my email on my account and reset password just to make sure" and they will ask you a few questions and you're done.