0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Exploit Collection]Age of Conan exploits

(READ EVERYTHING BEFORE FLAMING, CREDITING, CRYING AND.... WELL JUST READ EVERYTHING BEFORE REPLYING)

Hello boys and girls,

As I have a pretty good source when it comes to new Age of Conan bugs and exploits I decided to make a thread which I will update with every single new exploit I get to know.
    I therefor take no credit from the exploits I don't figure out myself, keep that in mind!

As I don't play every single class at level 80 and got 20 diffrent computers to try raid exploits/bugs out myself I can't confirm them the second I'll tell you guys about them therefor I'd like you to help me! What I can tell you is that my source is very polite and not one single report of failure has been made yet. But if you however stumble upon one of the explained exploits/bugs please do tell me as I'd very much like to know so that I could remove it from the thread. I love to figure out exploits myself but often there's other people that's quicker than me and I usually get to knock pretty fast what I do then is just type down what they explain in a noob friendly way and post it here so you guys can enjoy all the fun.

If you ever happend to get banned I don't take any responsability, if an exploit of bug is used without respect it could get you banned.

I'll devide everything into 3 diffrent parts: New, Old, Patched. Why do I keep the patched exploits? Well, I wont keep them forever I'll just keep em there so you guys can moan at the goodies you've missed *wink wink* Now keep in mind I just recently started the thread so it wont be crawling with goodies just yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[:NEW:]

[Quick Mounting]

Very simple and effective but also very bannable if it gets into the hands of wrong people. Use this with care and respect people.

Use your rest ability and let your character rest for abit. Ones you feel you've rested enough start spamming your mount icon and break the rest ability with movement aka pressing either W, S, A, D or holding both mouse buttoms. You should now be on your mount instantly.

USE WITH CARE!

[Spellweaving while running]

What you need to do here is pretty simple:

Get someone with a knockdown ability and make him or her knock you down while you're flying through the air locate your Spellweaving icon and hit it just when you're about the hit the ground. If timed right you should now be able to run around while spellweaving.

I've only tried this with a Tempest of Set therefor I can't confirm it working with any other spellweaving classes. Please keep me posted! This effect might be handy when it comes to raids and such.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[:OLD:]

[:PATCHED:]

[Charge aka instant kill]

Awhile ago I noticed when I charged someone they would end up with less than 50% hp, I kept wondering what I did to achive this but as of 18th of August I managed to figure out what to do to achive an instant kill.

First off lets make it clear what's going to happend:

Lets as example use Bear Shaman's as that's what I'm playing. If I press charge one time I'll end up at his location hitting him one time. If I manage to pull off 100 clicks before I get to him I'll end up hitting him 100 times with white damage. Now that's 100 * 700 when it comes to me, now you do the math.

In order to make this work you'll need to be playing a class with a charge ability that does damage. A macro or a program of some sort that'll make it possible to click charge more times than any fingers will manage. Now there's been an AutoIT script posted as a reply, I havn't tested it yet and I wont because I'm working on my own script and as the creater stated the script isn't running perfectly due to some delay on the keypressing or what ever it was so I'll be posting mine when it's done.

As I don't have alot of 80s yet I can only confirm,

Assasin's Charge works
    Bear Shaman's Charge works
    Guardian's Charge works
    Dark Templar's Charge works
    Herald of X-something's Charge works
    Conqueror's Charge works

If you're playing a class with a charge ability that you can confirm working please don't hesitate contacting me.

I don't know if I said it before but please if you come across something or read in the patch notes that any of these bugs has been patched give me a tell. I might be missing it. Need any further assistance feel free to contact me via PM
    Last edited by Woink; 08-29-2008 at 08:14 AM.

[Exploit Collection]Age of Conan exploits
    Woink's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Reserved if needed*

Zezh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [:OLD:]

[Breathing and running under water]

Now this has been done before but this is the new and easier way!

What you need to do here is get the logout timer running by simply starting to logout. While the timer is running press down both your mouse buttoms and you'll be sliding forward on your arse. You may use A and D to steer but if you hit either W or S you'll ruin it. Now click cancel ones you're in the water and now you're done!
    I doubt this still works. If the timer is on my screen, and I press my 2 mousebuttons simultaneously, my character stands up and runs. So I can't move while sitting.

But I think it is a great post though. +rep for your time

MigIdiot's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why don't you just link the source: Age of Conan

??
    ok

Soljia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He could do that, but he obviously wants to make it so there is a structured way to view these exploits/bugs. Even then, some people that post these exploits say something like...

Go here
    Then click this thing that is purple and round

Where as he can specify exactly what to do in his own words that we are familiar with.

MigIdiot's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Soljia View Post
    He could do that, but he obviously wants to make it so there is a structured way to view these exploits/bugs. Even then, some people that post these exploits say something like...

Go here
    Then click this thing that is purple and round

Where as he can specify exactly what to do in his own words that we are familiar with.
    Fair point I guess
    ok

Woink's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MigIdiot,

You're right, that's one of my sources but as Soljia explained that site is not nearly as populare as mmowned I mentioned that I take no credit when it comes to exploits I didn't come up with myself. My intention with this thread was to make it easier for you guys to understand exactly what to do to achive the wanted effect as sometimes it's pretty poorly explained. Also depending on how populare the thread gets I'll structure it even better making it even more easier.

Keep in mind that I take NO credit when it comes to the exploits which I'm not behind.