Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SMTP and FTP-Help?

SMTP

I used this thread in order to try to get my ardamax keylogger working. I have version 2.9 and it IS registered, but i'm having trouble in the delivery tab. When i try to send an email i put my own email in send to and make one up for send from. I use "*****@gmail.com" for both boxes. When i try to use SMTP, i put in smtp.gmail.com as the host and 587 as the port, or i press find in ardamax and use the one given to me by ardamax when i press "find". THEN for username i put in what i put as my Send To email, but without the @ stuff and i use the same password as my email. When i press test, i get failed to send SMTP message, or other messages. What am i doing wrong? Do i have to activate the SMTP somehow? If so, how?

FTP

I got a little tired of the SMTP crap, so i decided to try FTP. My FTP host is ftphost.ripway.com and i use the same username and password as i would to log in on ripway. However, when i made a folder named "Teswork" and put the address in the remote folder box as ftp://ftphost.ripway.com/Teswork/, it didnt work. (Passive mode is ticked) Is it because the port is still 21? Or....?

Please help me, thanks in advance.

SMTP and FTP-Help?
    sk8erevan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ShadeRat View Post

SMTP

I used this thread in order to try to get my ardamax keylogger working. I have version 2.9 and it IS registered, but i'm having trouble in the delivery tab. When i try to send an email i put my own email in send to and make one up for send from. I use "*****@gmail.com" for both boxes. When i try to use SMTP, i put in smtp.gmail.com as the host and 587 as the port, or i press find in ardamax and use the one given to me by ardamax when i press "find". THEN for username i put in what i put as my Send To email, but without the @ stuff and i use the same password as my email. When i press test, i get failed to send SMTP message, or other messages. What am i doing wrong? Do i have to activate the SMTP somehow? If so, how?

FTP

I got a little tired of the SMTP crap, so i decided to try FTP. My FTP host is ftphost.ripway.com and i use the same username and password as i would to log in on ripway. However, when i made a folder named "Teswork" and put the address in the remote folder box as ftp://ftphost.ripway.com/Teswork/, it didnt work. (Passive mode is ticked) Is it because the port is still 21? Or....?

Please help me, thanks in advance.
    The default port is 21 for SMTP you want to keep it at that, only complete n33b sites change it =P. and it should only be like this- ftp.ripway .com and then
    username.ftp.com (or sometimes just username i dont know ripway) and then pass and your done....

Now for email you only problem with email is that you have the smtp server wrong ill go fetch it for you brb

Edit- ya thats what i thought your port is wrong i used gmail once and i believe the port is 465 try it out...
    Last edited by sk8erevan; 08-10-2008 at 12:03 PM.
    PM me anytime for requests on anything you need. I will be more then happy to code for a couple people a week too.

ShadeRat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sk8erevan View Post
    The default port is 21 for SMTP you want to keep it at that, only complete n33b sites change it =P. and it should only be like this- ftp.ripway .com and then
    username.ftp.com (or sometimes just username i dont know ripway) and then pass and your done....

Now for email you only problem with email is that you have the smtp server wrong ill go fetch it for you brb

Edit- ya thats what i thought your port is wrong i used gmail once and i believe the port is 465 try it out...

"Socket is not connected" When i test the email, and ftp flat out doesnt work

sk8erevan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ShadeRat View Post
    "Socket is not connected" When i test the email, and ftp flat out doesnt work

go to t35.com and sign up on there

you will get this info

t35.ftp.com for server

(yourusernamehere).t35.com for username

(urpass) for your password

port 21

should work perfectly test it and if it doesnt your keylogger is screwing up.
    PM me anytime for requests on anything you need. I will be more then happy to code for a couple people a week too.

ShadeRat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you will get this info

t35.ftp.com for server

port 21

It's messed up =_= i downloaded 2.9 from some brother side, looks like i need 3.0 and a serial

ShadeRat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you will get this info

t35.ftp.com for server

port 21

Do you yourself have a certain keylogger that you use that works well with ftp sites?

ShadeRat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh, can no one help me?