0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[MAC]How to make a model edit on a mac!

Hello fellow mac users! I have found a way to make your OWN Model edit on a mac!

Programs you need: (There All Free

BLP converter Here

BLP viewer Here

MPQ Compressor Here

MPQ Extractor Here

Paintbrush Here

I will split this guide into 7 Sections, Enjoy and I hope it helps!!

1. Open up your World Of Warcraft folder, open Data and click on "Common.MPQ" wait for it to extract, this will take around 4-5 hours so be patient! Create a new folder on your desktop called "Model Editing," this will save space, Bear in mind that macs can not do Race-Race Editing!

2. Search for "Common" in your finder and drag the folder into "Model Editing," We will do a simple Creature model edit, So click on "Creature" Folder and search for something like "Deer" You should see some weird ".M2" and ".BLP" Create a new folder in "Model Editing Folder" called "Patch-X," in that folder create a new folder called "Creature" and in that folder create a new folder called "Deer," and drag and drop the contents from the "Common Deer Folder" in your "Deer" Folder, now open up the "Dearskin.BLP" or "Dear.BLP" or something like that.

3. In the BLP viewer, click on the drop-down menu and click on PNG, then click save.
    Open up the PNG in "Paintbrush" and Have Fun with it, the deer looks all mangled but you should be able to locate the different parts of the deer.

4. Now, open up "WoWImage" and drag and drop the PNG you just edited into the "PNG-BLP" section, now, click on your new BLP and drag and drop it into your own "Patch-X-Creature-Deer" folder and replace it with the old one. make sure they are named the same!

5. Now open up the "MPQ Compressor" and drag "Patch-X" into the menu, this should compress it into a MPQ.

6. Now, drag your newly created MPQ named "Patch-X.MPQ" (Caps Important!) into you Data folder in your world of Warcraft folder, Now, close all the windows and applications on your computer.

7. Open Up WoW, And Enjoy!

I have not tested this guide myself because my WoW has been messed up but there is no reason for it not to work, but I did write this guide myself

To change weapons is quite simple. Just get the weapon BLP you want to change the weapon to and rename in so it is named as the weapon you want to change and create a folder called "Patch-4" or any number between 1-9 and make "Weapon-ObjectComponents-and drag and drop. PM me if you want a more detailed guide because I might not remember to make one!

That is the end of my guide, Made by 'WoWMacHackerz"
    Enjoy and I hope it Helped!!!!!!!!!

[MAC]How to make a model edit on a mac!