Europeanlevelers - Reliable European PL, No bots! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

nightshack's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Europeanlevelers - Reliable European PL, No bots!

A friend of mine requested me to post this, they got A LOT of rep on wowtrade, the thread is even stickied there. You should check them out
    WoWtrade.dk • Login

Please don't PM me about this, contact info is below
    Originally Posted by Europeanlevelers
    Europeanlevelers.com

Hello there, I'm writing this thread to promote a new leveling service called European Levelers which has just been launched, currently for World of Warcraft.

We aim for the people who wish a trustworthy and problem free powerleveling service rather than the mass market, and this is reflected mostly in the way we handle our customers' orders.

All our levelers are from Europe themselves, and rather than having many, we aim to have a few skilled levelers working on your characters, and we can support in all kinds of different languages as well. You will often be able to speak directly to the person doing the powerleveling yourself, ensuring a healthy communication between the customer and the service.

We are trying to satisfy the market for Europeans who wants leveling services, offering something alternative to the usual chinese or american companies who provide this kind of services. The fact that we're from Europe and handle european orders means that the powerleveling will be more secure, for instance because we have reliable IP adresses residing all over Europe rather than just in one place, and our levelers simply have a more civilised behaviour than what is some times seen from other services.

This is a very new project, and we hope to have new customers who would be willing to try us out, or simply just get a quote of our prices. We handle all jobs and customers individually, focusing on making it as satisfying, fast and secure for you as possible.

In short, quality over quantity.

We've just launched our new website, so we have a offer still going on there, please read the news on the first page.

Live Chat: EuropeanLevelers - Reliable and European leveling service for you!
    MSN: [email protected]

Hope to be hearing from you soon,

Europeanlevelers management team.

Europeanlevelers.com

Amazingly cheap packages available:
    Package number 1:

Level 1-70:
    Including: [*]Normal and Epic Ground Mounts [*]Skinning and Leatherworking/Herbalism and Alchemy to skill 300! [*]300G Bonus!
    Cost: 210 Euro

Level 60-70:
    Including: [*]Normal and Epic Ground Mounts [*]Skinning and Leatherworking/Herbalism and Alchemy to skill 300! [*]200G Bonus!
    Cost: 100 Euro

Level 1-60:
    Including: [*]Normal ground mount [*]Skinning and leatherworking to skill 250! [*]100G Bonus!
    Cost: 130 Euro
    (You may add 13 Euro to get epic ground mount)

Note: On each package, there is only 2 people that can buy these packages, they've been given an extreme discount and are not available for everyone. So hurry up and order, cause they'll go fast!

Europeanlevelers - Reliable European PL, No bots!
    suicidity's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only ground mounts? Thats expensive for what your getting, 100Euros for 60-70 and both GROUND mounts.

Most people have their Normal and most time Epic ground mount anyways.

Well good luck to them and their business.

EuropeanLevels's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by suicidity View Post
    Only ground mounts? Thats expensive for what your getting, 100Euros for 60-70 and both GROUND mounts.

Most people have their Normal and most time Epic ground mount anyways.

Well good luck to them and their business.
    Hi there,
    The reasons for the price being is that we do not use bots, and also, chinese people do have lower prices in the reason that their levelers get almost no money.
    We do use european levelers, which is the special thing about our company, and european workers do require a lot more money than chinese ones, therefore the price. We also provide you with top security and on top of that, incredible support.

Regards,

Europeanlevelers.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I do North America and European leveling. For $65 USD, You receive 1-70, with Normal and Epic Ground mounts. For $15 more your basically buying a guarantee to have your Normal flyer and any gold farmed during the leveling.

I do use bots, but I am fluent and know how to bot, which results in a low risk for banning. I also offer compensation if the account is ever banned.

That's why I said you guys are high priced. I really don't think leveling by hand by some 12-15 year olds in Europe deserves to have an outrageous price tag on it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by suicidity View Post
    Well I do North America and European leveling. For $65 USD, You receive 1-70, with Normal and Epic Ground mounts. For $15 more your basically buying a guarantee to have your Normal flyer and any gold farmed during the leveling.

I do use bots, but I am fluent and know how to bot, which results in a low risk for banning. I also offer compensation if the account is ever banned.

That's why I said you guys are high priced. I really don't think leveling by hand by some 12-15 year olds in Europe deserves to have an outrageous price tag on it.
    12-15 olds, no?
    We use all mature levelers (18+).

Kuiren's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please do not flame.

Thanks.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not flaming; It's constructive criticism and opinion.

@EuropeanLevels: If your workers are really 18+ and they really do level by hand, They fail. They need to leave their houses and get jobs. Real ones.
    Last edited by suicidity; 05-17-2008 at 05:44 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suicidity: The subject here isnt about what you think is right for our levelers to do, if they'd like to have this as a job, yes they do handlevel by the way. Please stop with the flaming, and instead post useful posts.