0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New patch arena point buying ideas?

I've been trying to brainstorm all day today on new ideas how to buy or easily acquire arena points with the new patch which in my opinion is total bs. For people like me who can't spend 16 hours a day playing this game to get decent gear for raiding or pvp this is total bull.
    Blizzard is greedy as hell, they make what like 110 million a month but they need more money? They don't care about the community, all they care is that the end user has to play the game longer, meaning they will do anything they can to stop you from taking shortcuts.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone has any cool ideas we could brainstorm on, with getting arena points easier by buying or exploiting arena is some way.

My idea was to buy a spot on a high rated team and play games, each week paying the team the for the amount of points you earned. I'm not sure how the personal rating system works. Still a waste of time because you still have to play to actually get your rating up to whatever the team is so it does have its flaws.

Either way i canceled my account and will probably sell it, or just hack the shit out of it for the last couple days i have left.

New patch arena point buying ideas?
    Aozen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you have the time to farm enough gold to buy points each week then you will have time to do BGs. I hate point buyers, skillless nubs only gets carried by gear.

de4thwish's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aozen View Post
    if you have the time to farm enough gold to buy points each week then you will have time to do BGs. I hate point buyers, skillless nubs only gets carried by gear.
    Amen. About time Blizzard made it so you require some skill to get epics. The game is easy enough as it is.