0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need serious help CC problems!

Aight, my scam partner and myself have been coop getting some account for ourselfs. But now some problems have occured. I've been using a CC of mine on several accounts to perform PCT's and name changes.

Suddenly I got both of my CCs rejected on every account. And after several attempts, getting the 24 hours warning thingy a few times(and not the 72 hours one).

I'm afraid of losing the scammed accounts now, where the CC has been used. And today, my partner got this mail from Blizzard from the Account Billing apartment:
    ----
    Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in World of Warcraft. We regret to inform you that we have encountered a problem when trying to process your most recent payment attempt.

In order for us to help you further we will require a digital picture of the credit card used, along with a digital picture of the ID of the credit card holder as well as the account holder. The middle eight numbers need to be masked for security reasons, but the first and last four numbers need to be visible.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Blizzard Entertainment Europe
    ----

The account had one month of gametime, now it's frozen and no gametime. And awaiting the information above. All could be given but the account holder's ID ofc.

I really need advise on what to do on my other accounts. Especially one that I've been trying to use a PCT. Not gotten any mails yet, but the transfer cannot be done.

Help?
    Last edited by WizzQuizz; 04-07-2008 at 10:50 AM.

Need serious help CC problems!
    WizzQuizz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what triggered it. But I had balls and called them..

And it's sorted now, not sure if I can pay on other accounts than mine yet, hope so. Else I'll need to get a new replacement CC

Dude88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it happens when you use your CC on too many accounts the same time which obviously arent yours (due to other names etc.)
    only thing to do is call billing support i guess

Woink's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you've used the same Credit Card on alot of accounts Blizzard is probobly kinda suspicious as all of the accounts have diffrent names. If you can't PCT due to Blizzard rejecting your CC there's probobly not much you can do. You could try asking the Wowlawyer he's an expert on every subject that has to do with Blizzard.

Good luck!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, this is the worst scenario. All the accounts on which the CC has been used are now blocked for any CCs. No one will work. But I called the Billing and Accounts they only opened up mine. Even tho I told them I pay for some friends accounts too.

Who is Wowlawyer? A member here, or like Wowlawyer.com?

Nearly all the accounts that I got has gametime CC set up, but it won't help me much, as I can't PCT any chars atm. And I bet that once the CC is gonna try renew the account is blocked for more payments.

What's the limitations on how many acc you can have at one time without being detected?
    Last edited by WizzQuizz; 04-09-2008 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So three alternatives for the accounts I suppose.
    1. Sell all accounts as is, and collect cash to buy a new, legal account with all info.
    2. Use gamecards, tho PCT and NC will never be avaliable again.
    3. Fool the previous owner once again, somehow.. Give them account back user/pass, when they try add new gametime by CC, they get it frozen and need to supply some info, that'll hopefully unlock the account for new CCs, then use SA/SQ and recapurte the account. And those without SA don't have this solution..

Will the gamecard idea work?

*ChAoS*'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should have used game cards on your scammed accounts. Somebody probably reported that their account was taken and thats what flagged Blizzard. If someone reports something to Blizzard they have to look into it. Blizzard saw that you have multiple accounts with the same credit card.

In the future use a game card. You might want to change your ip too, although I think Blizzard does credit card bans instead of ip bans.

Woink's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm not quite sure if Blizzard "bans" Credit Cards but it seems they do, kinda stupid of them as they'll lose money which isn't Blizzlike. Anyway, you should indeed use a gamecard instead, there's a few "easy" ways of scamming a gamecard, just pay a visit to the Scamming Section.

- Woink

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all answers, nah I did transfers and name changes, and those cannot be done by gamecards, the accounts got the previous owners CC on it still. So I couldn't have done anything different, just not have so many acc at the time. Think I got like 6-7 atm. And used CC on like 10-15 somewhere.

I don't think they do CC bans, because all the accounts of which I have used my CC is now blocked for using CCs, no matter which CC it is(tried my ex-gfs), and I've ordered a new one. Accounts are flagged not the CC.

Question is now.. If I cancel the CC that the previous owner has there now(cuz the account is flagged no CC will work). it'll try and I'll get an email like the on in the first post for all my acounts now. So I think I need to cancel the CCs and only use gamecards on those now. Because it's flagged for using CCs, and cannot use gamecards for PCT or NC, so tht is blocked on all accounts too. So I guess them are still playable, just not transferrable or namechangeable.

Anyone knows more about this issue? Will game cards work now that CCs are blocked on accounts? Is there anyway to fix all of this, some kinda lie I could do?

Problem is that I don't have any last names, else I'd try some more. But if I call'em they'll ask it first thing.. Can't risk it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another quick tip is to use those prepaid credit cards when doing transfers and stuff. While these things are not necessary, they do help you secure your accounts.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where can I get those prepaid CCs? Any tip there? Seems nessecerly, since all my scammed accounts are now locked for all kind of CCs.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something like a Visa Gift Card would work: Visa Gift Card | Personal | Visa USA

They have this type of thing at most major stores.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty expencive those. But I bet it's worth it.

However, I got a new account today. And tried my ex-GF's CC, and same thing on that account. That's wierd.. What am I up against?
    I don't see how they do it.. Can anyone tell me? Do they detect from IP? My accounts are in need of aid. I need to be able to use my CCs most again :S
    Last edited by WizzQuizz; 04-11-2008 at 03:34 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't heard of Blizzard banning by IP, but I guess they could have changed their policy. You could change it and try, I could help you change it if you want or you could call your ISP.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It must be the IP, how can they block all CC, even on accounts I haven't tried using CCs on, using my GF's CC, and it also gets blocked..

I know how to change IP, tho there are several ways. But if you have a nice anony proxy, I would like it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast