Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldn't resist the temptation...

Ok here's the deal...

An old guildie of mine asked a lot of info and kind as i am i helped him out :wave: (lol!!)

As the conversation made progress i managed to get him to tell his account name/password and his e-mail with the promise i would farm gold for him. unfortunately the wow password doesn't match the e-mail password :-(

I had to give him another account's password in trade so i would seem trustworthy. I told him it was my other account. Thats ofcourse no problem at all since i can just change its password.

Anyways as of now i chose to do nothing yet since im very much in danger of getting banned with my main account. However i do really want to scam this dude....

- Does anyone know when it will be safe to scam the dude without the chatlogs appearing for blizzard (i know i should've talked through friggin msn :P, stupid me but im still pretty newb at scamming.)

- Is it safe to wait about a week and then scam gold on his account and steal his gold and send it all to another scammed account, laundrying from there?

- On second thought, giving some random tips of the possibilities i have with this account would probably be better :-)

Thanks in advance,

Nandos
    Last edited by Nandos; 03-26-2008 at 02:31 PM.

I couldn't resist the temptation...
    Hwang Mi Hee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would really recommend signing up for AIM as it is the best IM imo and more people use this instead of MSN. Second, I would reconmend downloading an IP hider such as "Hide MY IP".

Link: http://www.hide-my-ip.com/

It lasts for 3 days, but you can just download it again off a different website to keep using it. I would also recommend the Platinum Edition also.

-spartan447

Nandos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the input, however that wasn't really the question. I know i screwed up in the being anonymous department, however he's a 12 year old pc noob that doesnt even know what macro's are in wow :P

Since i have his password but i also have a chatlog on my main account asking him for his password (which is the lame part), i was wondering what my options are. Is it a good idea to wait about a week to make him forget a little and then steal his crap (trough another scammed account) and delete the chars + passchange? Or IF he restores his account would that be suicide for my main account?

Thanks

Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ughh.. You really don't have many options imo. The best bet if this were me, is to let this one go, as there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Second hand if you have not been warned or suspened on your main account before, you could just jack him and hope he does not report you, but this would risk your account as you said. :yuck:

Swordfish999's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What i would do is take all the gold, send it to a level 1 char then send it on to your main, then you delete the level 1 and remake the char with the same race, class and name. Then i would level it to level 2 just to make sure, hope that works, less likely to be banned.

Swordfish999

Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Swordfish999 View Post
    What i would do is take all the gold, send it to a level 1 char then send it on to your main, then you delete the level 1 and remake the char with the same race, class and name. Then i would level it to level 2 just to make sure, hope that works, less likely to be banned.

Swordfish999
    Yeah, you could do that also, That is the same method from l8flip's turtle scam guide.

Woink's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, you should either use MSN or AIM when scamming but the damage is already done. Blizzard will be able to see those logs for aloooong time. So either you just wait, wait, wait and wait then read a laundery guide and do it. Or you just go for it now and launder the gold tonight!