0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reskin to bloodfang help?

I'm trying to figure out how to reskin myself to bloodfang using glitchy's mod, but the only 2 i can find through the search are hood and shoulders. I really want to learn how to do the full conversion myself so the next time i get an upgrade I can perform the reskin myself. Any help is greatly appreciated and will most likely get +Rep

Reskin to bloodfang help?
    Ashen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shadowstorm View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how to reskin myself to bloodfang using glitchy's mod, but the only 2 i can find through the search are hood and shoulders. I really want to learn how to do the full conversion myself so the next time i get an upgrade I can perform the reskin myself. Any help is greatly appreciated and will most likely get +Rep
    You can load your characters armory profile by pasted from the webpage to the program, to get your entire gear set. That will make selecting your items easier. Then in the second field, below the item list should be a search function, just type Bloodfang in there and it should pop up the first item with that word in the item name, from there just search again and it'll move to the next, toggling through all the bloodfang items eventually.