2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoWMine Review

WoWMine.com offers some of the sleeziest power leveling service ever but the best Gold delivery service. I don't know how they do it.. One of their power levelers robbed my account, and all they can say is their sorry. Well my revenge is that I get to write this review, but fact of the matter is I'll still use their gold service anyday of the week when I need gold. In fact.. When I exchange forum gold to gold on the user's server, I use WoWMine.

My account that I had power leveled through them was looted by one of their power levelers (trust me, I know how to keep my password safe, I run this website don't I?), and when I went to report my account as being hacked Blizzard was already one-step ahead of me and suspended me for 72-hours for using a power leveling service.
    (That's probably why they can sell gold so cheap)6):

Updated 2/6/07
    **** WOWMINE.. They ****ed me over one time too many.. Not to mention their affiliate system wasn't even working the first time but I still decided to put up with them..

E-mail quotes back and forth from me to them..
    482 clickthroughs and only 3 legit sales?
    You sure the order tracking is working?
    I'm not gonna waste my own money and test your system again.. But I'm 100% Sure that more than 3 legit orders were placed because.. I average at least 2 sales for every 100 click throughs for every other site I advertise and WoWMine's the cheapest. Was this is a scam just to get me to keep your sites link up? I don't know.. do I feel cheated now? yes. Is this the second time I feel cheated by wowmine? yes.
    not good business ethics guys. orders undelivered should be removed immediately, dont let me think i'm getting commission i'm not. i raised the display level for your ad over my others because I though I was getting more commission than I actually was, and in turn i'm losing out on money this month.
    -Matt

Bruce - WoWMine wrote:
    Hi,
    I am sorry to tell you that only the "delivered" orders are legit for paying out commissions.

Bruce

On 2/4/07, MMOwned Admin < [email protected]> wrote:
    When will the affiliate payments be sent out?
    My account name is [email protected] and I have over $1200.00 USD in
    commission to be paid this month.
    Last edited by Matt; 02-06-2007 at 07:07 AM.

WoWMine Review
    Relz's Avatar Feed the trolls
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: WoWMine Review

They have really cheap gold, and the site is truly easy-to-use. but the times ive bought from them, they were out-of-stock for 100gold and didnt delivery in their 5minute "guarentee" time, i ended up getting the gold ~48 hours later. their customer service could use some work, sometimes they hadnt responded to me at all or they made no sence and i didnt think they spoke english at all.
    "Step right up and shake hands with the devil"

legit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice review, I agree on the gold part, and the powerlevel part. They level you then strip you then get you a ban.

But the delivery time makes them worthless.

Thunderballs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure their gold is that cheap.

Prob what all these supplirs suffer from is their subcontractors behaviour. The ywill subcontrat thir services out and those subcontractors will syphon off drops/items etc they get from powerlevelling to suppliment their income.

This is a problem in the industry as a whole but it is what the supplier does for their customers when this happens that matters most when evaluating any supplier.

they have been observed ingame whilst levllign a particular char - they regularly visit the bank and the mailbox - list items on the AH and then when you get your account back apparently the gold total is negligible.

sure they ned to sell certain items or use certain amounts of gold drops to to pay for skills/spell supplies etc but not to the extent that a character would arrive at the bought level with the amount of gold / number of items they leave you with. 10-30% less might be acceptable but when it is virtually everything you would expect to have aquired it is a bit off.

TeRraShoW's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats my favorite Gold store if i need my Gold quickly, for example for the AH.

They deliver most times under 1 minute. I think the price is a little expensive but it's OK for the great service

Support is very good...

twobucksjr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoWMine is a very slow site, espically on my server, I waited 10 hours for the live chat and still I didn't get it. Then it took me a couple of days to figure out that they had an email adress [email protected]. They still owe me 93 Gold and are being slow about it...

P.S. They were good to start off but they got slower as time went by...

jarland's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've used them twice, and have friends who have used them as well. I speak only for buying gold, not powerleveling. The experiences have varied, but every time the gold was delivered with only minor hassles at worst. Other sites have been such a nightmare that I have to say this site is by far my favorite and the only one I will do business with.

Ark's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i love them i got my gold in 2 days awsome site, best i have use so far
    "Alright Chums, Lets do this! LEEEEROYY JENKINS!!!"
    proud member of Snitchstianity

Importnv's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't ever use these F#(%&RS they scammed me twice, and I ended up reclaiming my money through my bank. I purchased 200g once. They charged my visa 340$ and told me that I purchased 1000g and sent me 11g. Then they charged me $60 for the 200g and denied ever charging me $340. After trying to contact them nonstop by phone, emails, and one hand written letter, I finally contacted my bank - got my money back - and am now suing them for fraud. The case will be this july, which I am very serious about. I have also been scammed (by a much lesser degree) by the following: IGE $45, POWER4GAME $100. Yeah... thanks to bc, I dont have to buy gold anymore... I have earned about 20,000g on my own now and currently have 7,000g unspent and just about every epic flying mount you could imagine. F-U gold sellers - legit or not F-U unless your a nooooooooooob buying gold is pathetic, I make 500g a day and I barely do anything.

Importnv's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh I forgot to mention, I have bought gold from wowmine, power4game and IGE a few times and they sent my gold just as they should as a business, but after they gained my trust they took advantage of me and they know it.

TooSlo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd purchased a fair bit of gold while leveling my last Druid with a friend of mine.

The first orders were 1500-2500 gold each and were sent within the day. Every time after that, we were ending up waiting 2-3 days, and on our last purchase of 4000, it ended up taking 6 days to receive it all, but in the end, our characters ended up with the gold.

This was nearly 8 months ago since our last purchase, but I may be buying some again soon after doing a bit more research on the company.

swiftmike's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't tried out their Powerleveling.. but i bought gold from them once. This was a while ago, maybe half a year. It was REALLY cheap then, price has raised a bunch now days.. But yeah if you need gold fast WoWmine.com is pretty good.

footballa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So will it be safe to say WoW-Mine is safe and cheap? I mean my first account was banned from another website. NOT TAKING THE RISK! Is it 99.9% safe?
    >.<

dillonm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I just put in an order for 1500g , crosing my fingers that I will get it without any hassle . This is my first time buying gold so im pretty nervous . Anyone get banned over buying gold ???

dillonm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After 6 days of poor customer service and chating with people you can ready english . I have received my gold ... Once they started sending me batches of gold i got it rather quick but it took 6 days for them to even start sending me any gold .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast