0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Caught One!

OK so I caught one who's willing to let me try the account through an AV. He's going to let me do it later tonight and it's a pretty sweet ass Priest. Question is, how do I proceed from here? Do I strip the account? If so, how do I get all of the gold to a char on the server without Blizz being able to track where the money went? I'm on my Main account, I don't have access to any others atm, but how do I do it?

I Caught One!
    Near.'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok create a noob then send all your gold to that noob then send all the stuff to your main and delete the noob and create it again with the same name, login the logout and delete it again

Woink's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would you stip the account if it's a sweet priest? I guess you're going to get all the information needed such as Last name, Email, Cd-key, SQ/SA and Account name with Password. That's what you usually get when a trade scam went good. What you should do then is not to strip the account you could earn way much more by selling the account then buying gold for that money if that's what you want.

Here's an awsome guide to minimize the chance of your scammed account being recalled: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...f-account.html

On the other hand if you're only getting the Account and Password I guess you should stip the account to zhe bones, there's alot of good gold laundery guides out there that you should read.
    Last edited by Woink; 03-20-2008 at 04:36 AM.

Krip's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would take everything using one of the above posts procedures then use some outdated hacks to get the account banned =]

klamor's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    make a char on his/her server, send all the gold/items to this char
    transfer your noob char to your regular server, go back on the scammed account and use a speedhack/wallclimber or something that will get it banned so that they dont go looking for you