Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one can explain how to compile this? I'm mildly a scrub when it comes to this, to put it lightly. +rep to whoever helps out.

Some Zoom Hacks
    Mo0rbid's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Enemyz View Post
    Could anyone make a "guide" to how to get this to work? would be very much appreciated
    Thanks in advance.
    Use this free compiler Bloodshed Software - Dev-C++ It's very simple, just paste the code and press the compile button
    Signatures are for noobs - Betelguez
    Everquest 2 Anarchy Online World of Warcraft Asheron's Call Age of Conan Warhammer Online

thebigman's Avatar Contributor Reliable Trader
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    26 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    old post but here's the error log when compiling:

1>------ Build started: Project: LoLZoom, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    1>Compiling...
    1>part1.cpp
    1>c:\documents and settings\user\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\lolzoom\lolzoom\part1.cpp(49) : error C2664: 'strcmp' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'WCHAR [256]' to 'const char *'
    1> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
    1>c:\documents and settings\user\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\lolzoom\lolzoom\part1.cpp(6 : error C2664: 'LookupPrivilegeValueW' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'const char [17]' to 'LPCWSTR'
    1> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
    1>c:\documents and settings\user\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\lolzoom\lolzoom\part1.cpp(129) : error C2664: 'SetConsoleTitleW' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const char [8]' to 'LPCWSTR'
    1>c:\documents and settings\user\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\lolzoom\lolzoom\part1.cpp(137) : error C2664: 'FindWindowW' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'const char [30]' to 'LPCWSTR'
    1>c:\documents and settings\user\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\lolzoom\lolzoom\part1.cpp(137) : fatal error C1903: unable to recover from previous error(s); stopping compilation
    1>part2.cpp
    1>c:\documents and settings\user\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\lolzoom\lolzoom\part2.cpp(22) : warning C4309: 'initializing' : truncation of constant value
    1>Generating Code...
    1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\LoLZoom\LoLZoom\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
    1>LoLZoom - 5 error(s), 1 warning(s)
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Gbyrd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to run it while the launcher is up, i personally dont like using bloodshed cause its annoying with keeping the window open, so i'll give this a try and see how if it works.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12