Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon Go Update , What we know so far ?

Dear all,

For a long time now i have been a fan of ownedcore.com and consider it to be a great source of information and entertaiment found in the comments of its members, today marks my first contribution by listing the features i have noticed and the things that niantic did not disclose in the latest patch note.

Spawns:

- Spawns are locations whom 3 or more pokemons spawn every 15 minutes and with the new update i have realized after playing pokemon go manually for the past 4 month that the spawns are generating 5+ pokemons every 15 minutes which could be a great sign of the near release of Gen 2.

- Stating that spawns have increased, the amount of high IV pokemons is very rare, for example i used to catch a lot of high IV Eevee's ( 90-100) however now the best i came across was in the ( 75-80) range, this could be due to the high frequency of spoofers and bots who filled their accounts with high IV pokemons

- Pokemons such as Meowth, Marowak, Cubone, Pikachu are becoming more frequent in the game but i have to say that i have not seen a hitmonlee or a hitmonchan in a very long time !

Eggs

- Knowing that at the launch of the Pokemon GO game, 10k eggs were frequently appearing from PokesStops however i can fairly say that after hatching about 45 5Km eggs not a single 10K egg was obtained from a PokeStop. which makes the statement " The chances of finding a dragonite or a snorlax is higher than getting a 10Km Egg "

- Regarding the hatches from 5Km eggs, It is still boring as F*** and the main issue is not hatching high CP Pokemons since the level of hatches stays the same after level 30.

Speed

- Speed changes have occurred, I have noticed that while driving in the car or taking the train at 40+Km i cannot spin PokeStops anymore !

- Speed limits for hatching eggs have changed as well, since i believe players should stop and then continue walking every now and then since walking for long distances at a relatively fixed speed does not give you an exact track of the KM covered.

Code Changes

-During some Data Mining in the code it self, a pointer to Ditto was found however not as a move set but more as a function or an animation which is an indicator that the release of ditto in the game is close.

- Pointers to Gen2 was also spotted in the code

PokeStops Items

- I have also noticed that more items are collected from pokestops after the last update, since previously a range of 3-5 items where collected from pokestops before the bonus spin, however since the new update i have noticed that i am receiving a generous 5-8 per spin and most importantly 12+ items on the bonus spin.

I will continue to add any notes that i can find through my progress in the game !

Thanks guys
    Last edited by Thebee; 11-08-2016 at 07:13 AM.

Pokemon Go Update , What we know so far ?