Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Level 24 just logged in last time i botted and spoofed on my iPhone was 4 days ago

Banwave has come?
  2. Thanks Chindo (1 members gave Thanks to griosx24x for this useful post)
    thespacepope's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    level 32, not banned

BodyU's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    41/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cl3537 View Post
    The banwave has started again, any account that has ever used the API with false hash AKA EVERY BOT will be banned. However there is a cutoff account creation date so accounts newer than a certain date (might be today or yesterday) will be safe until the next banwave.

Don't fool yourself into thinking if you only botted "on Sundays while eating breakfast" you might be safe that is nonsense.
    Or I only used XYZ bot at 3km/hour with all human actions so I am safe that is also complete rubbish.

If you botted a month ago once for 1 minute you will be banned. If you botted but bought pokecoins you will still be banned.

Enough with the foolish optimism from people who haven't been banned yet it is coming. They have thousands of accounts to ban it could take a week but I assure you if it has started they will get everyone just like last time.

The cycle goes on and on with Niantic but it will happen. FYI I have 5 accounts from level 36 - 25 and none have been banned yet but I am not stupid enough to think I am immune it will happen.

My advice make accounts now and start over if lucky we will build up accounts before they cut off the old API 0.35. Its possible accounts created today will survive the current banwave. I can get to level 24 in under 2 hours I suggest you all do the same going slower does not change anything when it comes to Perm bans.
    Finally some1 says the TRUTH!!!

5. Thanks cl3537 (1 members gave Thanks to BodyU for this useful post)
    mariogitu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you're not banned ? wait till next week !!!

phantasm0321's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    34lv still alive.
    I sniped lots of 100ivs.

raulpitz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did your info come? Just by your judging? Or you are working at Niantic? Based on your theory the newer account should be banned later, but the fact is my 2 accounts created on August and September died and one account created on July still alive.

raulpitz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cl3537 View Post
    The banwave has started again, any account that has ever used the API with false hash AKA EVERY BOT will be banned. However there is a cutoff account creation date so accounts newer than a certain date (might be today or yesterday) will be safe until the next banwave.

Don't fool yourself into thinking if you only botted "on Sundays while eating breakfast" you might be safe that is nonsense.
    Or I only used XYZ bot at 3km/hour with all human actions so I am safe that is also complete rubbish.

If you botted a month ago once for 1 minute you will be banned. If you botted but bought pokecoins you will still be banned.

Enough with the foolish optimism from people who haven't been banned yet it is coming. They have thousands of accounts to ban it could take a week but I assure you if it has started they will get everyone just like last time.

The cycle goes on and on with Niantic but it will happen. FYI I have 5 accounts from level 36 - 25 and none have been banned yet but I am not stupid enough to think I am immune it will happen.

My advice make accounts now and start over if lucky we will build up accounts before they cut off the old API 0.35. Its possible accounts created today will survive the current banwave. I can get to level 24 in under 2 hours I suggest you all do the same going slower does not change anything when it comes to Perm bans.
    How did your info come? Just by your judging? Or you are working at Niantic? Based on your theory the newer account should be banned later, but the fact is my 2 accounts created on August and September died and one account created on July still alive.

cl3537's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by raulpitz View Post

No RaulPUTZ you too have reading problems! I never said newer accounts are banned later than older. I wrote accounts created AFTER the banwave date have a better chance of surviving. My information is based on hundreds of reported banned accounts and what happened the previous ban wave.

rling's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/39
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by raulpitz View Post
    From experience. After being caught up in the last 2 ban waves. Many botted accounts gets banned immediately. A few survived a few days longer, and the last one survived a week after the ban wave started.

I see it as Niactic flagging all the accounts that are suspect and put it in the recycling bin. They pull the empty bin lever every few minutes/hours. With over 100 million accounts out there, all cleanup will take time. All checking/flagging of accounts will take time, and it is done via algorithm/software. You can object and ask for a review, but I suspect the review is also done by software - ie you get a form letter about them reviewing it, but nothing happens in the background.

In the last ban wave over a month ago, they restored accounts that used IV checkers only. So, we can deduce from this that Niantic knows which accounts actually just used IV checkers and which has been botted.

Botted accounts using the faulty reverse engineered API will be flagged, and I don't expect any to survive a ban wave.

2 of my botted accounts survived the last ban wave (one a newly created one and one a slightly older one), but I think it was more good luck than good management. I expect them to be swept up in this one.

Just start a new account now, and start building it up, with the expectation that the botted accounts will be banned in time and you can switch over and keep playing with the new account.

wpkmn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Q: If account is banned, will you be able to login on bot program? Its just that I don't want to try logging in with that expendable account on my phone.

But the other 2 accounts created early and mid September (lvls 20 w/ team and 13 no team) that i botted is still working on my phone as we speak. Or is this tsunami so slow its not hitting PH at the moment?

EDIT: just to add, the expendable account was created around August, never been logged in to phone, started using emulator up until level 20, and is around 26 now using bot.
    Last edited by wpkmn; 09-30-2016 at 08:05 PM.

kennethas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wpkmn View Post
    Q: If account is banned, will you be able to login on bot program? Its just that I don't want to try logging in with that expendable account on my phone.

But the other 2 accounts created early and mid September (lvls 20 w/ team and 13 no team) that i botted is still working on my phone as we speak. Or is this tsunami so slow its not hitting PH at the moment?

EDIT: just to add, the expendable account was created around August, never been logged in to phone, started using emulator up until level 20, and is around 26 now using bot.
    LOL don't tell where we areeeeee ! Let niatic ban those outside of our countryyy >.> :shh:

lunatic520's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lvl 33 and still no banned .. account created on 29 August .. now still botting with 110k exp per hour ..

farohpaul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't care about getting banned. I'm just using the bot to clear out all the outrageous level 10 gyms in my area before the 0.35 api doesn't work anymore :P

some of the mystic spoofers in the area had taken over about 80 gyms and put in 3000+ dragonites which made it unplayable for everyone else.

Crow_Mayhem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have 4 accounts i have been botting on for a while. 1 level 31 and other 28 27 and 30. All still not banned. Of course i also had not had ANY softbans etc. its all in the Config guys. if u go balls to the wall and have really unrealistic settings.. then you will most certainly get banned. im not saying my method is perfect.. Still always a chance to get banned.. but i do feel my method is pretty "SAFE".

pokememon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something strange is going on with my account.

accounts that has never done level 5 tutorials - 100% ban
    one account that I used to play&bot can still login using bot. I have not played this account for a few weeks but just botted. However, I try using 0.35 and I can login!!. i can see my character grey out at the back ground as it ask me for force update. once updated, I can no longer login. So 0.39 is detecting something from the account and rejecting it. I will try download 0.37 and see what happens

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast