Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ended up getting banned last Tuesday evening, is there still a chance for me getting unbanned? God I hope so as I'd like to continue playing.

Niantic unbans "some" accounts
    szillaxl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as I know the people that got unbanned were the ones using 3rd party apps for measuring IV's and such. The botters and spoofers are still banned and thats a fact until someone shows proof. If you want to defend this point show proof, till then this post stands

Computer531's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just recieved an email 3 days ago saying that my main account that I just spoofed and never did anything else but spoof was banned even thou it was already banned for like 2 weeks or something. Do you think I'll get unbanned cause I sent them an appeal just now, sniped under the vacinity of my neighboorhood and used Nox only

DefyGravity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Computer531 View Post
    I just recieved an email 3 days ago saying that my main account that I just spoofed and never did anything else but spoof was banned even thou it was already banned for like 2 weeks or something. Do you think I'll get unbanned cause I sent them an appeal just now, sniped under the vacinity of my neighboorhood and used Nox only
    Almost same situation as me. But honestly, i highly doubt so they will unban us. They are unbanning those people who uses apps that are "attacking" their server. Seems like regardless if you are botter or not, if you are botter and the bot uses those, i think theres a chance they might unban it. Not too sure though.

paytondowd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by paytondowd View Post
    I ended up getting banned last Tuesday evening, is there still a chance for me getting unbanned? God I hope so as I'd like to continue playing.
    I received a termination email last night, but I have a ****ing Scyther still in a gym through checking with a PTC account. WTF is wrong with this god damn company. Yes, I admitted I was wrong, so yell at me or call me a dumbass if you want to, but how is it possible that it's still in a gym, it shouldn't be there? I'm done with Niantic unless they reinstate the account, $20 wasted on a stupid mistake, bullshit.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345