0 Thread(s)

How to check your ban appeal status

To check your ban appeal ticket go here:

support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/########

**Replace ###### with the number on the email. Don't include the starting #

Thanks for contacting Pokémon GO Support [#########]

So the link will look something like:

support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/6942069

When you go to that link, it will ask you to login, so you must login with the email you sent the ban appeal from.
    ** I used a gmail account that was registered to my PTC account. So i simply clicked login with gmail.
    ** If you have issues logging in, post here so I can help.

After you login, you will see the ticket you submitted and a section like this:

If it says solved but theres no reply on the ticket or you didn't receive an email, they did not unban you.
    If you get an email reply or ticket reply, they may ask for a follow up or will say you have been unbanned. (Unconfirmed)

The known ticket status are:
    Open - Currently unresolved status. Means they are either still reviewing your case, or have yet to look at your appeal.
    Closed - Means they have closed the appeal. Unconfirmed if this exists, saw it once on someone's post but could have been fake.
    Solved - Means they have reviewed your case and either banned or unbanned you. You would most likely get an email saying you were unbanned if you were unbanned.

Can update with pictures if people need it, but its pretty simple.

Please post here if you have been unbanned, what they said to you and other useful information. This thread aims to collect all the ban approved and disapproved posts in one to document it
    Last edited by NexLegend; 08-18-2016 at 04:13 PM.

How to check your ban appeal status
  2. Thanks johnnxiv (1 members gave Thanks to NexLegend for this useful post)
    faplo's Avatar Sergeant Major Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    18/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no unbanned people. They autosolve tickets.

NexLegend's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by faplo View Post
    There is no unbanned people. They autosolve tickets.
    They say in the email they send you.. "We are reviewing all account termination appeals. If our system determines that your account was terminated in error, we will send an email to confirm that your account has been reinstated."

Its automated yes. But some accounts may pass the system's automated guidelines and get unbanned.

badmdog's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trainer,

Your account has been terminated. Use of any other third-party software or app, including but not limited to scripts/apps, applications used to falsify your location, emulators, modified or unofficial software, and/or accessing Pokémon GO clients or backends in an unauthorized manner is considered cheating.

If you believe your account has been terminated in error, you may fill out this form. Please consider your account permanently terminated unless we reply back to your appeal.

- NianticOps

Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by badmdog View Post
    Trainer,

Your account has been terminated. Use of any other third-party software or app, including but not limited to scripts/apps, applications used to falsify your location, emulators, modified or unofficial software, and/or accessing Pokémon GO clients or backends in an unauthorized manner is considered cheating.

If you believe your account has been terminated in error, you may fill out this form. Please consider your account permanently terminated unless we reply back to your appeal.

- NianticOps
    This is the email received when you submit a support ticket asking why you cant login (in the case of which you are banned).

xthundersz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/

Link doesnt work

EDIT: WORKED. asked u to login first

Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xthundersz View Post
    support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/

Link doesnt work

EDIT: WORKED. asked u to login first
    Also, don't know if you meant to or not, but you have to put the numbers after requests/

X3NOM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not get an email when I got the "could not load data from server" error, so I submitted a ban appeal and right after I sent it, I got an email that they are reviewing it. When I opened the ticket, it said "Solved" so what should I do now? I don't know if I have been banned because I didn't get an email in the first place. Should I reply to the email about them reviewing my account or just wait till I get some reply?

lolokthen123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm I got purple message, appealed, it shows solved but no termination message. No idea whats happening tbh

Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lolokthen123 View Post
    Hmm I got purple message, appealed, it shows solved but no termination message. No idea whats happening tbh
    I got the termination email about a week after I was banned. I appealed and then about 3 days later I got the email. Dunno what the correlation is but im pretty sure they just delay the emails.

xvampyricx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent in one appeal, then replied to the email with more information. It's status is currently set to OPEN, not solved.

Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by X3NOM View Post
    I did not get an email when I got the "could not load data from server" error, so I submitted a ban appeal and right after I sent it, I got an email that they are reviewing it. When I opened the ticket, it said "Solved" so what should I do now? I don't know if I have been banned because I didn't get an email in the first place. Should I reply to the email about them reviewing my account or just wait till I get some reply?
    Wait about a week from the day you got banned to see if you get an email. If its already been a week, doesn't hurt to try another appeal.

Originally Posted by xvampyricx View Post
    I sent in one appeal, then replied to the email with more information. It's status is currently set to OPEN, not solved.
    Keep us updated!!

stryami's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it worth appealing, im pretty sure they know you've been botting

Venigo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got two tickets open for 4 days (from 17 aug).. Still no terminated mail etc.. Still no solved, still no reply.. Great support service, got only one reply on login issues. But no solved status, all open..

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
    Trainer,

Thanks for contacting us regarding your sign in issue with Pokémon GO. If you’ve signed into Pokémon GO and it appears that gameplay progress has been reset, be assured that your gameplay progress has NOT been lost. It remains safe and intact. You may have inadvertently created a new Pokémon GO account by unintentionally signing in with a different email address or login method.

If you haven’t already, please try the following:
    * iOS users: Please review the login tips outlined in the Pokémon GO Help Center (Account issues and help logging in – Pokemon GO).
    * Google Account users: If you’ve signed into Pokémon GO using your Google Account and it appears that you’re level 1, you may not be signing into Pokémon GO using the correct Google Account. Please try signing into any alternate accounts you may have used to create your Pokémon GO account.
    * All Trainers: Keep in mind, there are two login methods for Pokémon GO. Trainers can use their Google Account or their Pokémon Trainer Club account to create a Pokémon GO account. If you create an account with one login method and later attempt to use the other login method, a second account is created. To resolve this issue, log out of your account then log back in using your original login method.

Please note: for security reasons, we’re unable to provide you with the email address you use to sign into your account.

-NianticOps
    After three replys, still no anwser and still open ticket.. Lost hope, made a new account, refunded my google money..

How to check your ban appeal status-google-play-gif
    How to check your ban appeal status-pok-mon-gofukkers-gif
    Last edited by Venigo; 08-20-2016 at 05:56 AM.

p0g's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    f.ck nantic. they dont reads our messages i send from my 3 banned accounts ban appeal , and just when i click 'subbmit' my message automaticaly have status solved

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast