Why don't the bright minds that coded the bots make a bypass to the "ban error" ? menu

User Tag List

Kupochan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't the bright minds that coded the bots make a bypass to the "ban error" ?

The error of course being the "can't receive data" from server thing that's halted tons of people.

Don't get me wrong, I can't code for crap so this is way beyond me, but why don't they just code some way for rooted phones or emulators to bypass or fool the log in procedure around the ban check? We had people that would code bots 24/7 to keep up with Niantic's API changes for a solid month straight and not one of these bright minds can come up with a bypass or a way to circumvent the cannot receive data check? this is Niantic's code we're talking about, not Valve or Blizzard. I'm almost certain someone can figure out a way to work the API or whatever and end up with a patched PoGO that will bypass the check and let you log in. Obviously not something that can be downloaded from Google store, but rooted phones and emulators could run a patched PoGO with the modifications.

MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN YE SMARTY CODERS.

Why don't the bright minds that coded the bots make a bypass to the "ban error" ?
    mickeymike1834's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kupochan View Post
    The error of course being the "can't receive data" from server thing that's halted tons of people.

Don't get me wrong, I can't code for crap so this is way beyond me, but why don't they just code some way for rooted phones or emulators to bypass or fool the log in procedure around the ban check? We had people that would code bots 24/7 to keep up with Niantic's API changes for a solid month straight and not one of these bright minds can come up with a bypass or a way to circumvent the cannot receive data check? this is Niantic's code we're talking about, not Valve or Blizzard. I'm almost certain someone can figure out a way to work the API or whatever and end up with a patched PoGO that will bypass the check and let you log in. Obviously not something that can be downloaded from Google store, but rooted phones and emulators could run a patched PoGO with the modifications.

MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN YE SMARTY CODERS.
    If it's that easy why don't you learn and make one? faggut

Kupochan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mickeymike1834 View Post
    If it's that easy why don't you learn and make one? faggut
    Cite when I said it was easy. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

Fadelol's Avatar ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Thanks G/R
    161/204
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you are severely underestimating how these things work. So imagine this, you go to a liquor store drunk to buy alcohol. You ask the cashier to buy some but the cashier have been instructed not to sell anything to anyone already under the influence. You can bark at the cashier as much as you want and in whatever way you want but they will still reply "No alcohol for you". This is essentially what is happening here. Your account has been flagged and the server instructed not to pass on any of that data to the client.

Originally Posted by Kupochan View Post
    Cite when I said it was easy. Go ahead, I'm waiting.
    I mean, you kind of implied it by saying this is Niantic, not Valve or Blizzard.
    ~Fadelol

5. Thanks Ripper3 (1 members gave Thanks to Fadelol for this useful post)
    Ripper3's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    52/109
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That seems like one hell of a task.

Right now, when an account logs in, the server checks, whether it has the banned flag. If so, it returns "game data" error, because the server is instructed to not send that information to the requesting side. Therefore, when you log in, the initial log in works, but the server refuses to send any information and you get no information about your account, hence no login.

There's not much you could possibly to, apart from:
    - Creating your own Pokemon Go server with it's own accounts, etc.
    - Hack Niantic servers to remove the banned flag from your account.

Edit: Fadelol has a clearer explanation of why it won't work

gastra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    App is editable, server is not. Ban is from the server thus short of hacking all you can do is wait or use the ban appeal form.

Lightbrand's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm surprised no one asked for free PokeCoin hacks yet.