Teleporting to Specific Pokemon for encounter and teleporting back before pokeball? menu

User Tag List

Sunbro666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teleporting to Specific Pokemon for encounter and teleporting back before pokeball?

I think i might of messed up. I've always been a careful spoofer, mainly because I work from home so i cannot play until the evening so i usually spoof to central park which is about an hour half from my house and i leave it there to collect pokemon and stops when i take breaks by leaving Nox running in the background. During the second week with a heavier work load i didnt get the opportunity to play as much but Pokevision was released and so was twitter scanner so this allowed me to login about once every 1 - 2 hours to catch rare pokemon (Dragonite, Snorlax, Lapras) in manhattan and i would usually log off and stay off 3 hours before im officially off work and go out to play with my Girlfriend and friends. But recently i read some stupid thing about someone saying "The game is easily fooled because you can teleport anywhere to encounter a pokemon and as soon as the screen is loading warp back to your original location because the game will register your location until after a pokeball or razzberry is used". Now i dont know why but for some idiotic reason i just went with it without even asking or thinking about it and caught a bunch of dratini's and pretty much teleported all over Manhattan while staying in one spot. Prior to this i've never gotten a soft ban but during one of the encounters i messed up and forgot to go back to my original location while trying to get a Venasaur and i noticed the softban immediatly because it ran away and so did all the other pokemon i tried to capture. The softban lasted about 5 minutes though but after that for some reason i continued doing that warp there and back before throwing pokeball. It wasnt until yesterday when the CEO made a tweet about Bans incoming that i realized that i might of fooked up. Thought? Did i screw up big time and get flagged for future ban?

Also is that a proven technique to warp to pokemon location encounter then and teleport back to original spot before throwing a pokeball?
    Last edited by Sunbro666; 08-06-2016 at 10:19 PM.

Teleporting to Specific Pokemon for encounter and teleporting back before pokeball?
    microsoft.xp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont think u will get banned, because they can do that just know if they want.
    some people already get permanent banned

lm47's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unless a dev can tell exactly which info has been collected/not collected by niantic then there really is no way to tell if you are flagged for upcoming ban waves

if you use Nox, you might already be flagged for ban since the OS Nox has indicates it is an emulator OS ( use browser in Nox to visit Whoer.net)

if you sniped a pokemon, and for all we know, Niantic might had included a coordinate the pokemon's spawn instance ( hidden value, kinda like the IV value), which was not close to your coords at the time you sniped, you might be flagged

Cenedra's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of us who botted/spoofed are likely already flagged by Niantic, so it's up to them whether they want to ban us or just let it go. There's no point worrying about it, just play on and if they do ban us, make a new account and start over again. It's not a big deal.

Kadueces's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you provide a link to the tweet where he says that bans are coming?

Sunbro666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)