Thanks G/R
    10/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a good way to level up while the bots are down?

The only thing I have is GPS spoofing. Can I use it to level up faster? If there is a better method I would be glad to hear about it.
    One more thing, are there any confirmed (not official, confirmed by users) spawn nests? I need a Dratini , Magikarp and a Charizard spawn if possible. Sorry for being greedy.

Another question -- what does xp per hour mean? Is it xp per hour by spinning pokestops? or does it include catching pokemons , evolving etc?
    Last edited by EdenB; 08-05-2016 at 10:30 AM.

Is there a good way to level up while the bots are down?
    badinstincts's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    at best you can probably do 10,000xp / hour. so if you need like 1,000,000xp it will take you 100 hours of hardcore playing. haha

EdenB's Avatar Sergeant Major Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    10/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by badinstincts View Post
    at best you can probably do 10,000xp / hour. so if you need like 1,000,000xp it will take you 100 hours of hardcore playing. haha
    Huh. so nothing until the bots are up again?

xWhiskey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best way is by evolving while using a lucky egg. You need to catch a lot of Pokemon to be capable of evolving this much, though.

A GPS spoofer is a good tool to place your trainer exactly where people team up to place lure modules. If you find this place with at least three lure modules constantly active, and you position yourself in range of all three, chances are you will be catching Pokemon slower than they are able to spawn. When XP was still awarded for good throws I was actually able to get close or even over 20,000XP/hour, but you can't physically keep this up for long.

Just today I managed to time 9 eggs together with half an hour of evolutions while using a lucky egg. Lots of evolutions also led to new entries into the Pokedex, and I managed to get just over 80,000XP. It's almost bot-like, but I won't be able to repeat the process for a while.

Also, a GPS spoofer is great for finding isolated gyms, preferably already on your team, which you can keep basically for life. You can use Ingress map for this. I've found about 3-4 that were never brought down for several weeks of my play time. Just so you can claim that maximum bonus each day.

However, I can never stress enough the stupidity and futility of the mid-game until you reach level 30. Only then the hard work becomes relevant and you start catching critters that matter. No wonder so many people cheat when the game is an unforgivable grind-fest. If you're willing to get over it, then prepare for hours of pointless work. My suggestion, if you're below like, level 28, is just to wait for newest bots.

EdenB's Avatar Sergeant Major Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    10/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xWhiskey View Post
    The best way is by evolving while using a lucky egg. You need to catch a lot of Pokemon to be capable of evolving this much, though.

A GPS spoofer is a good tool to place your trainer exactly where people team up to place lure modules. If you find this place with at least three lure modules constantly active, and you position yourself in range of all three, chances are you will be catching Pokemon slower than they are able to spawn. When XP was still awarded for good throws I was actually able to get close or even over 20,000XP/hour, but you can't physically keep this up for long.

Just today I managed to time 9 eggs together with half an hour of evolutions while using a lucky egg. Lots of evolutions also led to new entries into the Pokedex, and I managed to get just over 80,000XP. It's almost bot-like, but I won't be able to repeat the process for a while.

Also, a GPS spoofer is great for finding isolated gyms, preferably already on your team, which you can keep basically for life. You can use Ingress map for this. I've found about 3-4 that were never brought down for several weeks of my play time. Just so you can claim that maximum bonus each day.

However, I can never stress enough the stupidity and futility of the mid-game until you reach level 30. Only then the hard work becomes relevant and you start catching critters that matter. No wonder so many people cheat when the game is an unforgivable grind-fest. If you're willing to get over it, then prepare for hours of pointless work. My suggestion, if you're below like, level 28, is just to wait for newest bots.
    Huh. so, nothing much I can do besides playing legit. Any idea where can I find an isolated gym? I am on team Instinct

xWhiskey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Register on Ingress so you can get access to the intel map. Most portals there have been converted to stops and gyms in GO.

Search for villages and small towns that preferably have some tourist value. If it is obvious to you the place is held by multiple members of an opposing team, then just skip it. They will take you down in 2-3 days just out of spite even if they're much weaker than you. If you're lucky, you're going to find a town with 2-3 gyms under your team's control in some isolated, random place. Train those gyms and place your best defenders there to secure them.

Also, keep your GPS jumps based on reality. Imagine you're driving a car as fast as you can with the sole purpose of capturing gyms. If it would take an hour of such movement to move between towns, then wait an hour. Not sure if it would help when the ban wave comes, but successful Ingress spoofers do this consistently. And do all of this in your home country. It would look weird if you're in Italy and have colonies in Japan, right?

zerospec0's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    21/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can take a trip to NYC, been there and seen the streets lined with pokestops, its crazy

xWhiskey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can actually second this, been there with an alternate account. Kind of feel sorry for people in small villages when one city is that much overkill.

Thanks G/R
    21/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xWhiskey View Post
    I can actually second this, been there with an alternate account. Kind of feel sorry for people in small villages when one city is that much overkill.
    I mean I went there in person haha, I just moved away from NY very recently. I'm sure on nox or something its pretty easy and in real life its very easy too to just open your phone and have pokestops or gyms nearby. From my brothers apartment I can reach pokestops and fight a gym.

Imagine how lucky these people are when they don't even need to move to train/fight to get exp

mpslayer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/53
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My area has 1 pokestop 1 gym within 2 miles. If I actually played the game I'd be pissed especially after using NOX all over the world and seeing how close everything else is.
    Rebot Mod (RIP)

HackerDex's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    9/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Play the actual game? You can do it without botting though it would be much more efficient with spoofing (within your county/state/reasonable distance). Either way you would need to grind.

Thanks G/R
    21/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mpslayer View Post
    My area has 1 pokestop 1 gym within 2 miles. If I actually played the game I'd be pissed especially after using NOX all over the world and seeing how close everything else is.
    Now I live in the country and its worse than you haha. In 1 mile I have 1 pokestop. In 10 miles I have 2 pokestops and 1 gym.