Insane LVL 36 Mystic Acc/ All Legends/ 179 Legendary/ 70x 100IV/ 19x Alolan menu

User Tag List

Benney29's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insane LVL 36 Mystic Acc/ All Legends/ 179 Legendary/ 70x 100IV/ 19x Alolan

--- SOLD OUT !!! ---

Be The Champion In The PvP Master League !!!

With this I sell my unique level 36,5 Mystic Legendary account, all these pokemons are caught/ raid by hand. There was no use of a bot. As a result, this account does not have any slash pokemons and there are/were no any warnings or bans on it. This account is very good with 179 Legendary's , 17 MewTwo's, 19 Alola Pokemons, 70x 100IV Pokemons and a lot more.. !! With this account you have something special and you are the King of ever Battle/Gym/Raid !! Also you have enough Legendary's for trading !!!

If you would like to use on this account any 3th party app, IV checker or bot.... Please do not purchase this account.!! I took a lot of time to create an account like this. It would be very unfortunate for you that this account would be banned, by misbehavior on the account!! Niantic is inexorable in the abuse of accounts, you are been warned !!!

PTC Level 36,5 Account
    Team : Mystic
    Startdate : 09/16/2016
    Nickname : Changable
    E-mail : NOT changeable !!
    Stardust : 1.189.764
    Storage space: Allready upgraded to 1550
    1536 Items in item bag
    Pokemon Storage: Allready upgraded to 700
    463 Pokemons in storage
    317 Pokemons in Pokedex
    179 Legendary's !!
    19x Alola Pokemons
    70x 100IV Pokemons (Most of them lvl 30 or higher): Metagross, Rhyperior, Salamence, Snorlax, Steelix, Regirock and many more
    13x +3000CP pokemons
    Lot of Special Items
    No Warnings, Bans or Any other kind of warning
    100% No slash Pokemons -- You can catch pokemons, battle Gyms/Raids, Spin Pokemons without any risk !!
    3 Days of Waranty !! (Read Terms & Conditinons)

List Of Legendary

7x Articuno (highest 93 IV)
    11x Cresselia (highest 96IV)
    6x Deoxys (highest 87IV)
    14x Entei (highest 96IV)
    14x Giratina (highest 91IV)
    4x Groudon (highest 89IV)
    8x Ho-Oh (highest 93IV) + 1x Shiny
    10x Kyogre (highest 93IV)
    5x Latias (highest 89IV)
    4x Latios (highest 89IV)
    13x Lugia (highest 89IV)
    1x Mew (84IV)
    17x Mewtwo (highest 96IV)
    6x Moltres (highest 93IV)
    12x Raikou (highest 89IV)
    13x Rayquaza (highest 96IV)
    9x Regice (highest 98IV)
    8x Regirock (highest 100IV)
    2x Registeel (highest 80IV)
    6x Suicune (highest 89IV)
    6x Zapados (highest 96IV)

Terms & Conditions

Warranty starts at purchase, 3 days warranty period.
    When on purchase your account is banned, please contact me for replacement when this take place in warranty period.
    I only issue refunds in case I do not have a stock to replace for banned accounts ( unable to login/failed to get game data) at purchase.
    I do not offer refunds or replacement when accounts is banned due to mishandling, account was given to you that wasn't banned. (mishandling = botting, use of 3th party software,IV checkers)
    Getting banned after purchase falls into your hands. No refunds, in case you file a dispute, this serves as the note that you agree to my conditions.

By Purchasing this product, You agree to my Terms & Conditions

Your Account loggings will be sent to your PAYPAL E-mail account !!

This is 100% exactly how the account is!!!

YOU CAN FIND ALL THE SCREENSHOTS HERE ---->

Insane Level 36 Mystic Account - Google Photos

BUY HERE !!! ---->> Selly - Insane LVL 36,5 Mysctic Lehendary Acc/ All Legends/ 179 Legendary/ 70x 100IV/ 19x Alolan

If there is a problem/issue with the account PLEASE contact me here or E-mail BEFORE leaving a bad reply/feedback!! I will reply a soon as possible!!!! (8h MAX, sometimes i have to sleep/work also....)

Last edited by Benney29; 12-22-2018 at 04:18 AM.