Handmade Safe High level Account with upgraded slots p.coins from Korean Maniac menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BlokuJr's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Handmade Safe High level Account with upgraded slots p.coins from Korean Maniac

Hi Everyone !

I want to show you my awesome handmade account for sell it has alot strong Pokemons Like Dragonites Gyardoses you can take over every Gym with such super strong pokemons account has alot of stardust and candies so you can upgrade/evolve pokemons any way you like.

THIS IS AN POKEMON TRAINER CLUB ACCOUNT.

THIS IS AN HANDMADE ACCOUNT NO HACKS/BOTS WERE USED DONT BUY CHEAP BOTTED ACCOUNTS BECOUSE YOU WILL GET BANNED AND LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT AND MONEY.

WE ARE AN PROFESSIONAL TEAM OF POKEMON GO PLAYERS WE SELL ACCOUNTS IN MMO GAMES FOR LIVING SO WE KNOW WHAT ARE WE DOING AND WE WILL PROMISE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH THE ACCOUNT YOU WILL BUY FROM US.

WHEN YOU'RE VERIFIED/TRUSTED BUYER SELLER ON THE FORUM WE MAY LET YOU PLAY ON THIS ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU BUY IT SO YOU CAN SEE HOW THE ACCOUNT LOOKS LIKE ON YOUR OWN.

PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED : SKRILL/NETELLER/BITCOIN/PAYSAFECARD (PAYPAL BUT THE PRICE WILL BE MUCH HIGHER).

WE'RE GIVING YOU LIFETIME GUARANTEE ON THIS ACCOUNT AND 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS TO OUR PROFESSIONAL STUFF ON SKYPE : bloku_1 [pokemon go avatar]

YOU'VE GOT 3 DAYS MONEY BACK REFUND POSSIBILITY DONT LIKE ACCOUNT YOU BOUGHT FROM US ? WE'LL REFUND YOU UR MONEY YOU HAVE 3 DAYS TO DO THIS.

WE'RE GOING TO GIVE YOU ACC INFO, HELP YOU WITH CHANGING EMAIL FIRST ONLY WHEN YOURE VERIFIED BUYER/SELLER ON THE FORUM

IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE A TRADE VIA TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN BUT THE COSTS FOR HIS SERVICE ARE ON YOU.

WANT TO ASK ABOUT THE PRICE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US HERE ON SKYPE : bloku_1 [pokemon go avatar]

HERE YOU CAN SEE HOW THE ACCOUNT LOOKS LIKE ON THE PICTURES BELOW :

Handmade Safe High level Account with upgraded slots p.coins from Korean Maniac-img_08082016_173415-gifHandmade Safe High level Account with upgraded slots p.coins from Korean Maniac-img_14082016_135813_0-gifHandmade Safe High level Account with upgraded slots p.coins from Korean Maniac-img_14082016_135814_1-gifHandmade Safe High level Account with upgraded slots p.coins from Korean Maniac-img_14082016_135815_2-gifHandmade Safe High level Account with upgraded slots p.coins from Korean Maniac-img_14082016_135817_3-gifHandmade Safe High level Account with upgraded slots p.coins from Korean Maniac-img_14082016_135818_4-gifHandmade Safe High level Account with upgraded slots p.coins from Korean Maniac-img_14082016_135820_6-gif
    Last edited by BlokuJr; 08-18-2016 at 02:35 PM.

Handmade Safe High level Account with upgraded slots p.coins from Korean Maniac
    renzuken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    warning this guy already scam me 140$
    if you want to lose money go ahead deal with this sh!t

mod please IP BANNED this @ssholle already before other become his victim

i can provide any info about how he scam me

thanks

faplo's Avatar Sergeant Major Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    18/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by renzuken View Post
    warning this guy already scam me 140$
    if you want to lose money go ahead deal with this sh!t

mod please IP BANNED this @ssholle already before other become his victim

i can provide any info about how he scam me

thanks
    use this section to report http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...al-trade-talk/