Optimal Strategy for Retrieving Some Banned Accounts (Conceptual Discussion Only) menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    olofpp's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Optimal Strategy for Retrieving Some Banned Accounts (Conceptual Discussion Only)-2016-08-17_20-20-05-png

I tried this request. Ticket is still open and untouched for 12 hours. But then atleast they must respond with something.

Optimal Strategy for Retrieving Some Banned Accounts (Conceptual Discussion Only)
    slopokher's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    6/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xplict34 View Post
    I think anyone using the ban appeal process is crazy.

Look, if you are drunk and get pulled over, the last thing on earth you want to do is blow into the machine.

Refuse it and you have a chance to beat the DUI in court ( I know you lose your license for 6 months, but it is far better than a DUI conviction)

Using the ban appeal page is the same thing. Niantic has not yet formally confirmed they are banning people. Only cheaters assume they are banned and go to the appeal ban page.

To the average Joe walking down the street who has no idea what botting is, do you think if he is impacted by the login error, he is going to assume he is banned and "appeal the ban"?

Or is he going to contact customer service via normal means?

Before i appeal a ban, I want to actually have them tell me I am banned. Right now, I am getting a message about failure to get data from server error. I have no idea why.

I have opened a ticket via their normal means and am waiting to hear back on it.
    exactly what i have been telling people ...lol everyone keeps saying they're banned when they have never even been told by niantic that they are banned..and like u said niantic has not made any official statements about banning people. personally i wouldn't even contact them but you did the best thing by going to the norml support page instead of using the trap appeal request shit .

bukandewa's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    4/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My theory is, Niantic also have a 'bot' to detect unusual activity, unhumanize move, over caught pokemon/day quota etc. as we can do is just how to fool it.

xvinhx1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by addrian089 View Post
    Well, this is completely irrelevant to pokemon but here in FL it's not unheard of to refuse it and hire a lawyer and get it knocked down to a reckless driving. Also, the time it takes getting a warrant in the middle of the night and getting to a medical professional can potentially be long enough to get one under the legal limit. You really are better off refusing to blow. IMO it's a violation of human rights to force a medical procedure such as taking blood. Implied consent for a medical procedure should be reserved for healthcare professionals in order to preserve life or prevent harm.
    I just looked up the law in Florida. The first time you refuse a DUI test = automatic 1 year license suspension, on top of the legal troubles that follows afterwards. So no, you are not "better off refusing to blow". On top of that, the average person does not have time and money to hire good attorneys. So your legal advice will **** over a lot of people man. I work for a court house in California, if a cop suspects you of drunk driving and you refuse a DUI test, that is probable cause for him to arrest you. Once youre in jail they can force you to submit to a chemical test.

Anyway, sorry to distract yall from botting.......

Back on topic, I think retrieving banned accounts is a lost cause. Everything you do is logged by the server, its very easy for them to pull out evidence of you botting. All of my accounts were banned this week. Currently experimenting with 2 new accounts with different settings, so far so good. Will report on it after a week.
    Last edited by xvinhx1; 08-17-2016 at 05:24 PM.

LesserKahn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have also opened tickets on two accounts via the normal (i.e. I have no connection) means four days ago. Have yet to hear back from them...

Dieguitox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by awand View Post
    We just need mass report all player.
    Can I ask for your help in my experiments? Need your help reporting a profile! For Science!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12