6/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by andrewthecheater View Post
    This is just a speculation/idea, but I am nearly sure you could somehow spoof the outgoing packets from your phone to the server, depending on what encryption niantic uses, or if they even use any.

I'm no professional coder, nor can I assure you this would work perfectly fine, but there's definitely a way of intercepting the packets your phone is sending and receiving, and editing them accordingly to whatever you want to do.

With this method in place, I am nearly sure you could somehow "trick" the Pokemon GO servers to think that you're a higher level trainer, and then you'd be able to capture high-cp pokemon. You'd also most likely be able to change what pokemon you capture, depending on how the Pokemon Go Servers trasnfer information, meaning that you could essentially be catching a Ratatta, but end up with a Mew-Two in your inventory.

This is my two-cents, and I do not believe I would be able to pull this off myself, since I only know some basic c++ and python, html, etc.
    Your two-cents is GREATLY appreciated. I like where you are coming from and this is exactly the type of information I would like contemplated here in this thread. Intercepting the packets being sent and received to niantic servers to essentially manipulate trainer levels and pokemon being caught. Going to reference your idea in the initial post. Thank you.

The FACTS - FUTURE - Possibilities OPENED since BOTTING#####
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12