3/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Endeavor View Post
    i think i explained myself badly, the app doesn't freeze, its a common bug that happens when catching pokemon, the pokeball stays in the floor idle, doesn't move, but the app continues to function properly.

I could use some tip to get the google account sign in permanently without the app crashing, currently im logging in pokemon go and erasing the google acc in setting>account every time is start bluestacks
    The idel pokeball after catch is a issue with the app. It happens when you play on phones too. The only way to undo i have seen is closing and restarting app.

Pokemon GO  on the PC with fakeGPS locations
    Endeavor's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohh ok

zongo1456's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been experimenting with different combinations of move speed using Fake GPS's random move function. I wanted to get it such that my avatar would move around just enough to count towards hatching eggs, but that's proven difficult when instantaneous GPS moves are seen as 'too quick' by the game. Anyone found a good radius / timeout combination to trigger egg distances? The best I've gotten is 30 meter radius every 3 seconds.

deadmarine's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zongo1456 View Post
    I've been experimenting with different combinations of move speed using Fake GPS's random move function. I wanted to get it such that my avatar would move around just enough to count towards hatching eggs, but that's proven difficult when instantaneous GPS moves are seen as 'too quick' by the game. Anyone found a good radius / timeout combination to trigger egg distances? The best I've gotten is 30 meter radius every 3 seconds.
    Have you messed around with gps speed at all? i dont know if that setting works but maybe worth a try.

liffe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have read that you get banned for spoofing gps? is this any safer than doing this on my phone?

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having issues where the Initializing just continues to occur on startup..
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who wants some split screen?

Steps:

Install Xposed instaler > Framework > Install > Restart Bluestacks
    Install Xmultiwindow > Go to xposed > Modules > Tick the box on the right of xmultiwindow
    Install Multiwindowsidebar > Select Apps > add pokemon go and fake gps > Back > click on play button
    I played this on landscape mode > Install Ultimate Rotation Control > select on widget (top bar that scrolls down) landscape and block
    If you clicked play on multiwindowsidebar you should have a arrow surrounded by white on the left side of the screen, click on it and draw pokemon go to one side (left or right) and the same for fake gps. (sometimes it glitches and continues playing hidden, so have patience and try until you can, i could)

Voaila

PS: Any help with google account is appreciated, still have to open pokemon go, log in google acc, log in pokemon go, delete google acc, all this so the app doesn't crash while catching pokemon.

miyazawa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by marceloavf View Post
    FOR THOSE THAT APP CRASH AFTER DOING SOMETHING ON THE GAME

If you crash while trying to catch a Pokemon, try this out (Thanks to +Zen)

- After opened the game, go to bluestack android settings and remove your google account that you have linked to bluestacks.
    - If you have to restart the game, log back in with your account into the game, then remove it after you are in.

- For those who don't know how to delete google acc from bluestacks here is the link -
    https://bluestacks.zendesk.com/hc/en...tacks-
    better workaround for this ?
    AND THX FOR THE WORKAROUND

jiyjiy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somehow the Rooting via Kingroot went off so i wanted to Start Kingroot again to Root new but i cant find the APP to Start Kingroot (its still installed i checked but just no app/button to start it)

hodin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i did all that, but it's just not showing up. im sure i did it right

hodin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crazyhead View Post
    Yes, reading the guide, line by line. You have to install it as a system app, restart bluestacks, go to lucky patcher, go to the bottom, press search, go to the right top, press filter, select systemapps, apply, and fakegps shows up.
    i did all that, but it's just not showing up. im sure i did it right

Crazyhead's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    19/316
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those who cant get it working, install bluestacks manually.
    Download my winrar bluestacks and extract it over the installed files in /Program Data/
    https://we.tl/PBOvvyKAr7 (This links stays up for 7 days)
    After that just launch your BlueSTacks and you should have my setup, you just have to fill in your google and bluestacks account.

IT could be in Dutch, i'm not sure if you can change your language settings somewhere, else you have to do it on your intuition ^^
    This winrar includes (FakeGPS & Lockito + a almost 10km route in sydney (just put the speed to 10km max, not the 12 it says now)
    Last edited by Crazyhead; 07-14-2016 at 07:52 AM.

Kuro86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which xposed install did you use? The ones on the site need to be installed through twrp right?

Love you work though, looks great and is the perfect edition to making things much more streamlined.

Originally Posted by Endeavor View Post
    Who wants some split screen?

Steps:

Install Xposed instaler > Framework > Install > Restart Bluestacks
    Install Xmultiwindow > Go to xposed > Modules > Tick the box on the right of xmultiwindow
    Install Multiwindowsidebar > Select Apps > add pokemon go and fake gps > Back > click on play button
    I played this on landscape mode > Install Ultimate Rotation Control > select on widget (top bar that scrolls down) landscape and block
    If you clicked play on multiwindowsidebar you should have a arrow surrounded by white on the left side of the screen, click on it and draw pokemon go to one side (left or right) and the same for fake gps. (sometimes it glitches and continues playing hidden, so have patience and try until you can, i could)

Voaila

PS: Any help with google account is appreciated, still have to open pokemon go, log in google acc, log in pokemon go, delete google acc, all this so the app doesn't crash while catching pokemon.

Crazyhead's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    19/316
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kuro86 View Post
    Which xposed install did you use? The ones on the site need to be installed through twrp right?

Love you work though, looks great and is the perfect edition to making things much more streamlined.
    Follow this guy's guide to have a working "Xposed + Bluestacks" http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/poke...luestacks.html (How I got Lockito working with BlueStacks)

Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the apks are the latest ones, also you need to deselect the enable auto close on fake gps.
    Last edited by Endeavor; 07-14-2016 at 10:03 AM.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast